Thanks for accept

badeentje

Hello all.

My name is Peter and im from Holland. ( no not a weedmoker , hookerbuying bozo hahahaha ) 

Been vaping for 6 months now and had a LOT of mods in a short time.

Everytime just not wat i wanted.

Even have a Wismec RX200s and was 95% good but i mist that last 5%.

Went to a shop here in Holland that had all the time i needed to make a choice and even learned me to build a better way ( thinner wire and other cotton )

Made a order and 2 days ago my baby came!

Proud owner of a red Lost Vape Triade.

Luckely the leather has some white trough it and not a complete red patch.
Learning the DNA chip and Evolv software but i comes hahahaha.

Gonna learn a lot here i hope.

Here is my setup. Looking for a other tank. Want more taste and a LOT less clouds.

13695949_293083491041579_576147580_n.jpg 
13735307_293085001041428_1170106178_n.jpg 

13695949_293083491041579_576147580_n.jpg

Hi Peter! I went to school in Holland and I loved it in Holland. I wish I stayed there longer and I am so envious of you. Anyway some... okay many reviewers say it is the best DNA200 mod out there. I have two of them myself and they are just fantastic. :thumb:

Welcome Peter from Belgium :D

I am owner of 3 DNA 200 box and 1 DNA 75.
No problem at all with all the box, and i admit a little preference for DNA 75 with SS316, control is better with this new set of Evolv under TC.

So i'm a bozo am i?... jkn:P
Wellcome. As for a tank w/ less air flow more flavor search the net for mouth to lung vaping, direct lung vaping and tight D L vaping... See where you fit, then search. Ex: Good mouth to lung flavor tank... maybe look at the kayfun v5 :T D L... Kayfun v3: M2L.  both grate flavor. Most everything in vaping is subjective. Do your research. read read read!
See ya around the forum. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I see your using the Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme tank, it's a great tank, it's little brother the Supreme Lite in my option is even better for flavour. I have a few of both models and keep going back to the Lite for the flavour it gives. If you enjoy the Supreme you'll love the Lite I'm sure. The Lite produces thick juicy flavoursome vapes every time, so you'll still have to suffer good clouds as well lol

Cincikid said:

So i'm a bozo am i?... jkn:P
Wellcome. As for a tank w/ less air flow more flavor search the net for mouth to lung vaping, direct lung vaping and tight D L vaping... See where you fit, then search. Ex: Good mouth to lung flavor tank... maybe look at the kayfun v5 :T D L... Kayfun v3: M2L.  both grate flavor. Most everything in vaping is subjective. Do your research. read read read!
See ya around the forum. 

I agree each to their own but i cant help but pick up on the subjective bit, if youve bought somthing, say a bad flavour or a rubbish atty and been told ""peoples prefference is subjective""" it means youve been sold crap.., until vaping,, never in the history of mankind has anyone got away with selling crap and telling the unhappy customer ,, ""yeh its subjective"":::