Blank screen but my hero is still working please help.....

66misfit

Hello I actually won a DNA 200w Hero box in a raffle at my local smoke shop back in March. This mod is by far the best mod I've ever had but lately the screen has gone blank and I'd really like to try to get it fixed or try to diagnose the problem myself. So I noticed sometimes if I push the power and the down button to go into stealth mode and then do it again to go back into normal mode the screen comes on sometimes but only for a short time .this sounds like some sort of software issue from what I've been reading I've tried to reset it on escribe and everything but still no luck any ideas please help me figure this out.

Well under EScribe under Themes, you can capture the screen shot. So you can use it that way to set things. Also no display but everything else works is usually a bad screen ribbon. Evolv sells them for 12 bucks and the datasheet has instructions how to replace it.

Ya I captured it. It shows it displaying something so I thing its the ribom I was looking at the box to see how I would be able to take it apart but I'll tell u what I'm pretty good mechanically like I build classic cars but I could not find one damn thing to even hint on how to take it apart. Inside the case is so smooth not one Fastener or anything

• 3 months later...