Question

If you are very careful, you can cut a groove with a dremel cutting tool and use a regular head screwdriver. You could also try cutting 2 small grooves and using a good (example: snap-on) screwdriver that is the correct size for the screw. Using too big a screwdriver will ruin the screw head. This may have been your problem, to begin with.

Seriously though, which screws are they specifically?

Depending on if there would be some thread sticking out you could drill the head off and then grip it with needle noses to remove it, or vise grips.

I would have to know which ones though they are so I can look at the device and figure out a plan of action that may work.

The WO has small flat 1.3mm (I think) hex head screws. Edit: that's 1.3mm A/F

Adding to the other suggestions you could try knocking a small torx screwdriver into the rounded off head so it bites enough to undo, T5 or T6.

Sacrifice a key and epoxy it to the head, might work but as the Wo has a dozen screws and you say most are stripped that might not be viable.

Carefully drill them out.

The rubber band between the screwdriver tip and screwhead fills in the space and provides some friction, to answer the 'how would it help' question.  

I've had some success with higher end gel-type super glues and gluing the tip into small screws.  

Epoxy, as suggested above would work (and if it's really bad would work better), but super glue is faster and can be heated after the screw is removed to destroy the bond between the screwdriver and screw.  Just don't glue the screw into the box.  :)  

Working from the centre out, it might be possible to cut a slot for a flat head screwdriver, with a multi tool engraver, if the screws are stainless the engraver bit wont last long, probly one for each, if your replacing the pannels i would just grind them off and like nick said , if theres any stud left, twist it out with the pliers.. torx heads are often slightly tapered, if you go at them with an alen key they will mash up, Its often ok to go at an alen key head with a torx bit, i do it on me bike all the time but not vice versa..

wiredl0ve said:

I wonder if they make EZOUTs that small 

i've seen some very small size ex outs before. i don't think autozone or advance will have em that small tho. let me see if i can find the link to them.......

edit.....nope smallest is 3/32nd's if you have a left handed tiny drill bit you could use that in a drill at low speed. since the bit is left hand turn it will dig into the screw CCW and should remove it. take a look around here to see if anything will work.

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=left-handed+drill+bit&tag=googhydr-20&index=industrial&hvadid=89224283054&hvpos=1t1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=5397190977103050167&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9006313&hvtargid=kwd-25369225675&ref=pd_sl_28v8ovi3jc_e