Fuse blown how many

Took out half of the board before the fuse blew.. that isnt a bad fuse, thats a bad somthing els that took the fuse with it. logicaly if you have boards with under rated fuses, replacing the fuse, the problem is solved. ive managed to blow one fuse with a combination of bad charger and a shorting out atty, other than that, everything i build i blast out with high preassure air to remove any swarf or fileings, then seal it shut, not many people apreciate the work involved getting them built so why put them at risk,,, with an easy access back its destined for an early death.. if one tiny strand of wire falls accros the contact legs of say a fet, the whole thing will just combust and fuse stay intact. i'd say your question should be moor on how many of that mod by the manufacturer fail, it could be down to the building process...unclean enviroment, Looking at the soldering in the pic, not good enough for me but ive seen worse.. but still an indicator of poor quality.

Sorry mate youve lost me, i wasnt aware opuss had allready been slamed, i gave my view as my view and havn't copied anyone, i dont need to, allso you say rodger at opuss is picky, unyet he let through a burnt jsth connector,,, in my earlier post where i say not the best soldering ive seen, i was refering to the negative battery lead, im on mobile, it looks like there are a few loose strands of wire not flowed or uniformley tinned, i dont have the focus on mobile to see what your saying about the jsth connector,,, also your picture of a burned out fet is a perfect example of what i described of somthing like a metal fragment falling aggainst its connector tabs,, and shorting and burning it up,, you have not got a fuse problem,,, if you have followed my post carefully you havnt understood what i said,, again i reitarate.. i cannot emphasise enough how important it is to maintain a clean enviroment when building, repairing or poking around, and allways be disconnected from battery and terminals shrouded..

No i think you will find my mods posted in the show us your builds , you might have to back trak a bit but im not doing it for you im on mobile, if you wish to challange me for money, pay it to a moderators pay pal email address, i will get to a computer and i will be taking it from you..

black lace said:

Sorry mate youve lost me, i wasnt aware opuss had allready been slamed, i gave my view as my view and havn't copied anyone, i dont need to, allso you say rodger at opuss is picky, unyet he let through a burnt jsth connector,,, in my earlier post where i say not the best soldering ive seen, i was refering to the negative battery lead, im on mobile, it looks like there are a few loose strands of wire not flowed or uniformley tinned, i dont have the focus on mobile to see what your saying about the jsth connector,,, also your picture of a burned out fet is a perfect example of what i described of somthing like a metal fragment falling aggainst its connector tabs,, and shorting and burning it up,, you have not got a fuse problem,,, if you have followed my post carefully you havnt understood what i said,, again i reitarate.. i cannot emphasise enough how important it is to maintain a clean enviroment when building, repairing or poking around, and allways be disconnected from battery and terminals shrouded..

black lace said:

Dont get steamed up.. you keep the back on now and your fuse and fet problem will be shut out.. it was john and brandon that created the dna range you fool... .....

No name calling black lace, I have had to warn you before, constructive criticism is fine but rudeness will not be tolerated.

James is part of the team so he wasn't completely wrong.

VapingBad said:

No name calling black lace, I have had to warn you before, constructive criticism is fine but rudeness will not be tolerated.

James is part of the team so he wasn't completely wrong.

erm bad website management and discrimination, shame on you,, he called me boy first, (boy) was a blast out, talk down, attempt to gain upper hand, he even backed himself up with the (im trying to remain nice remark) (because he knows I've found him out)  (you fool) was a term of endearment 

now I'm on computer and looked closer at the pics, I suspect they are not manufacturer incarnations, as fare as I know US health and safety is moor stringent than UK,
that work would not pass UK regs no way.

I've had this before, a person asks for help, then they get on the defensive, when one tries to put them right,  then they start side tracking, when I get closer to the real truth, 
I've also said before that you haven't got to come on here and slate the board off for the purpose of getting an rma request put through, which is now also evident.

just look at the battery leeds and jst connector pic, no way has that come out of a reputable firm, if your going to slate someone off or pull someone up, select a target and fire, in this thread, opus get slated, evolve get slated the Chinese get slated, I get slated for pointing out the cause of the problem at paragraph 5 , I hope someone copies and sends them that pic.

How on earth can you put that picture up and say roger or who ever at opus are very picky as to what they put through and then slate evolv over a bad fuse batch that you claim to have a bunch of, dont you think your problem lies with opus, i rest my case. I will not contribute any further to this schoolboy mentality thread..

No i told you what to do at paragraph 14, now dont forget what youve preaviously said and start contradicting yourselfe will you, i dont wish to help you make a ect ect ect, of yourself.. i like the popular american saying ""you suck": not that im suggesting that you suck, just saying, i like that one.. where i come from we have a saying.. ""you cannot con a black country mon""" im now off to worm the dogs 'dave' and 'maxx' so you will have to steap.

Im on mobile at the moment, im just thinking that if i disconnect the computer from the internet beffor i switch it on i may be able to retreave everything and paste it back in, but i'll probly get in trouble for it, oh well, amazing the lengths people will go to,to get a free board..

I come here looking for answers nothing to do with free board that I get cheap it has to do with 2 blown fuse in four opus DNA mods both in a short period of time that's a 50% failure rate then to be constantly being slammed you win the board is so sensitive that it has to be built in a clean room or lab although both the boards I've installed have been done on a desk and still working great has to do with the money I lost trying in sell these mods and boards believe me it cost more than what it cost me to buy a board I'm over it opus is the only mod to blow a fuse and out of all the rest the failed do to improper installation all you gotta do is ask black lacy knows it all