Triade DNA 200 Won't Fire 200w

19feet

if it's saying check battery, most likely one of the cells is sagging more than the others. this is my experience at least. open escribe's device monitor and watch what each of the 3 cells are doing while firing the device at 200 watts. if one is sagging more than the other you either have a bad battery (defective and/or insufficient CDR) or connection. you're SURE all 3 18650's are fully charged and balanced?

Yeah, I can most certainly agree with the batteries not being up to par. Ihad the same problem a week ago with my Therion 133. Getting the check battery warning at 60%. I put brand new batteries in and absolutely no more warning.. I can vape the batteries down to 30% at 120 watts no problem.

From the screenshot, it seems cell 1 is taking a very serious nose dive. Try substituting for another one (assuming all of the 6 hg2's you have are brand new). I'm using a Triade as well and I'm using hg2's too. Fires 200w even with unmarried cells. In your case I'd say the internal resistance of cell 1 is way too high, and if you intend to vape it at 200w it's actually a bit risky.