Vtc5 cvs?

Vaperkarloz

Vaperkarloz said:

Sorry ment march 2016.... do you know the cvs?

left is VTC5A / right is regular VTC5
20161031_210739.jpg

if you really want a CSV file for the VTC5 i can run it myself and post the curve later. just know it only makes the battery bar/meter more accurate with any given CSV curve that pertains to the corresponding cell. it will NOT improve your battery life.

ChunkyButt200 said:

left is VTC5A / right is regular VTC5
20161031_210739.jpg

if you really want a CSV file for the VTC5 i can run it myself and post the curve later. just know it only makes the battery bar/meter more accurate with any given CSV curve that pertains to the corresponding cell. it will NOT improve your battery life.

Not like mine..

14779641558401656911346.jpg

Thanks that works better than default smy which works better than vtc5a (might be a vtc4 chart) just lowerd ur 100 to 99 and 4.2 for 100 and ur 0 to .50 added 0, 2.8 Csv dont seem to work but text and a file it doesnt recognize i got on mac from steam e gine work to put the numbers, just wont load a cvs wtf? If you have one for the particular cell in the pic that be great, this one has the weird photo logo thing behind. As i said its from 7/7/2015 from sony singapore plant.

Vaperkarloz said:

Thanks that works better than default smy which works better than vtc5a (might be a vtc4 chart) just lowerd ur 100 to 99 and 4.2 for 100 and ur 0 to .50 added 0, 2.8 Csv dont seem to work but text and a file it doesnt recognize i got on mac from steam e gine work to put the numbers, just wont load a cvs wtf? If you have one for the particular cell in the pic that be great, this one has the weird photo logo thing behind. As i said its from 7/7/2015 from sony singapore plant.

lol, I just posted a CSV for the same cell as in your pic. Doesn't matter where the cell was made. Same brand, same model. Use a Windows pc. Mac's are picky on what they will and won't do with escribe. TBH, I wouldn't even worry about the battery meter on a DNA 75. GET it close and call it good.