Vtc5 cvs?

Vaperkarloz

ChunkyButt200 said:

I just downloaded my own link for the VTC5 CSV and it loaded just fine in escribe SP3 with no changes to the file extension. i'm using windows 7 "something" vista maybe?

I dont know these are my pc specs(i use macbook just use this for escribe) Exellemt dry hit prevention yellow frosted glass on tornado nano didn't let me see i had no liquidvapor was getting low production then i realized there was no juice, had been running on what was on cotton! Ithought it be toasts as itusualy is with chinesse chips but was perfect! Nice tc. And for the price i got the Sdna75(plus nano rta, chip coil is shit). Heck don't think i can ever get that deal again.(29.54us)

1478037746665-502464596.jpg

lol, I think most of have vaped the tank dry and looked for a fault in settings before realising. I vaped a dual coil genesis with ss wicks for over a year on the DNA40 and you really really don't want to get a dry hit from them, I never did though could vape that thing dry and often did with nothing worse than little or no vapour.

ChunkyButt200 said:

208 watt hours divided by 14 = 14.8 watt hours per day. that's normal. that would be about the average for me as well.

That's bad, i chain vape all day... nicotine is pretty addictive. Then again we not dying from smoking cancer so who cares (i mostly use ss316l, other than that i really like ni200 but got all 28g and 30g very little 26g left, got min resistance set to .0006 qhile the rest only lets you go down to .5-.8 so in dc you are forced to use high guage, so that sucks but ss u can use in power mode) I got tc ni80 working on my dna75. Kanthal would need another point to be accurate right now its dung. fsk reads .0000001 but min res is .05, this down to .0000 which makes ni80 tc achievable. Doea anyone have n90 cvs? Cant even find its tcr

VapingBad said:

lol, I think most of have vaped the tank dry and looked for a fault in settings before realising. I vaped a dual coil genesis with ss wicks for over a year on the DNA40 and you really really don't want to get a dry hit from them, I never did though could vape that thing dry and often did with nothing worse than little or no vapour.

Thats what i was getting when i realized, little vapor and tsste was fading. Using vapesnap instagood (dragonfruit cream, a bottle from the first batch when it got released, extra cream flavor now)

VapingBad said:

it still catches me off guard me today. wondering why the hell my vape just up and vanished, lol. better than the alternative to the tank letting you know it's empty! nothing lets you know faster than a good old fashioned burnt hit. yum!

Vaperkarloz said:

That's bad, i chain vape all day... nicotine is pretty addictive. Then again we not dying from smoking cancer so who cares (i mostly use ss316l, other than that i really like ni200 but got all 28g and 30g very little 26g left, got min resistance set to .0006 qhile the rest only lets you go down to .5-.8 so in dc you are forced to use high guage, so that sucks but ss u can use in power mode) I got tc ni80 working on my dna75. Kanthal would need another point to be accurate right now its dung. fsk reads .0000001 but min res is .05, this down to .0000 which makes ni80 tc achievable. Doea anyone have n90 cvs? Cant even find its tcr

i have it figured to .04 - .05 watt hours per puff for me. that's the energy needed for me to get a satisfying hit.

• 2 weeks later...