Hcigar DNA75 NANO

KonzKamz

welcome to the forum KonzKamz. i don't trust AWT's rating of 3400mah at 35A. this is most certainly FALSE and are not 35A, most likely 15A-20A. i would get better batteries, Sony VTC4, VTC5, VTC5A VTC6 / LG HD2, H2DC / Samsung 25R, 30Q - these are examples of proven  batteries that work well at high wattage vaping in the DNA 75. also keep in mind the board generates a lot of heat when vaping above 60 watts. you can see this in Escribe's Device Monitor by watching the "Board Temp".

Take a look at these recommended batteries from Battery Mooch....

[image]

• 1 month later...

Hi chuckybutt,i'm newbie have same issue with my vt75nano,it hot quickly after 5-8 puff,i use khantal A1 24 ga,6 wraps dual coils on tsunami rda,running in 55 watt,.40ohm,i use awt 3000mah 40A,and mxjo 3000mah 35A batteries,and it same very hot.so should i buy a new battery?

Reezco said:

Hi chuckybutt,i'm newbie have same issue with my vt75nano,it hot quickly after 5-8 puff,i use khantal A1 24 ga,6 wraps dual coils on tsunami rda,running in 55 watt,.40ohm,i use awt 3000mah 40A,and mxjo 3000mah 35A batteries,and it same very hot.so should i buy a new battery?

hi reezco. i'm not a fan of batteries that are re-wraps of other batteries. i would stick with batteries that have not been re-wrapped by secondhand companies. good batteries for the DNA 75, when vaping 50+ watts, would be samsung 25r / sony vtc4 - vtc5a / lg hd2 - hd2c- hd4  to name a few. i personally like the sony vtc5a. they work well and last quite a while in my dna 75 mod vaping at a high wattage.

Hi chunkybutt200,thanks for reply,sorry for wrong type your name,does this issues really from my batteries or have something wrong with my mod or i did a wrong mode set up,and my coil etc?bacause when i pull out the batteries,they are not too hot as the rda and the mod.it just warm. Im sorry for my bad english,haha

So is it that the device gets hot at the battery area?  Previous Hcigar VT75's had a cathode screw that when not tight would cause the case and battery to heat. The nano doesn't have the cathode screw but some report the device heating of the case and battery on the nano also. Some say cleaning the battery cap and threads of the device where the cap screws into helps with unwanted heating at the battery area.  Some atty's get hot with use.  Don't know if this is what you are seeing but just passing along some info....

Good luck... 

retird said:

So is it that the device gets hot at the battery area?  Previous Hcigar VT75's had a cathode screw that when not tight would cause the case and battery to heat. The nano doesn't have the cathode screw but some report the device heating of the case and battery on the nano also. Some say cleaning the battery cap and threads of the device where the cap screws into helps with unwanted heating at the battery area.  Some atty's get hot with use.  Don't know if this is what you are seeing but just passing along some info....

Good luck... 

Hi retird,thanks The heat is on rda and the mod at battery area,and when im firing i put my finger to the battery cover and it is hot,after 5-8 firing all body getting hot.i will try to to clean the battery cover threads,

Reezco said:

Hi retird,thanks The heat is on rda and the mod at battery area,and when im firing i put my finger to the battery cover and it is hot,after 5-8 firing all body getting hot.i will try to to clean the battery cover threads,

Hi friends, Can i use samsung ICR for my vt75 nano?

IMG_5096.jpg