Last Temperature/Roomtemperature - Option to show in Celsius

On yer mod adjust temp down button,,, keep going down,, it will change to centigrade,,,or verse vicer for faranheight, the last average temp achieved is what your set at in temp mode. There is no need for room temp, the board will be room temp if you unuse the mod for several hours but thats debatable depending on what the enclosure is made of,, are you thinking about temperature and resistance readings..

I know how to set the max temp to celsius. I want to see the LAST REACHED TEMP and ROOMTEMP in celsius. The point is not - do i need to see the roomtemperature - the point is - i want to use this feature. Evolv gave us this feature, so it isnt a big deal to let the user decide fahrenheit or celsius.

That picture helps. You want to see room and last temperature in celsius ON THE DEVICE SCREEN even tho you can  already see it now in Device Monitor.  Maybe just a matter of adding a few field options in the screen section of EScribe.

Example:

Room Temperature C
Room Temperature F
Last Temperature C
Last Temperature F

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
В 29.01.2016 в 20:45, retird сказал:

That picture helps. You want to see room and last temperature in celsius ON THE DEVICE SCREEN even tho you can  already see it now in Device Monitor.  Maybe just a matter of adding a few field options in the screen section of EScribe.

Example:

Room Temperature C
Room Temperature F
Last Temperature C
Last Temperature F

В 24.12.2016 в 13:12, Benny сказал:

I would be very happy too if this option would be add in the next firmware.
I think it will take only around 10 minutes and many users will love it! :)
My suggestion... DO it and nobody will ask again. :P

Dear Evolv Team !

Why you don't add celsium on device screen ?

People ask you for this ! This is not big trouble for your software developers.

I don't understand this crappy fahrenheit or something... 

Edited by Viller

Just FYI.... Evolv has a "Contact Us" feature on their Evolv Web site where you can offer suggestions directly to the staff. It gives you the opportunity to ask for a feature and explain why you think your suggestion has merit.  Not all suggestions in the past have been instituted for many and varied reasons but many were also instituted.  The hard work of the Evolv folks, the suggestions from others, and the long range goals of Evolv since 2010 have brought us to the current level of technology. I enjoy the "fruits of their labor" each time I vape.

Here is a link that you guys can use to offer your suggestions directly to Evolv Staff.   https://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/index.php?a=add&category=5

• Like 1