Vapor Shark Switchbox DNA75

retird

Didn't recall there being a thread for this device so here we go.....:)

Been evaluating this new device for about two weeks now. They did an excellent job IMO programing and setting up the mod settings.  I ran it in power mode with Kanthal for a week with typical results then switched to TP (Temperature Protection) mode.  I use the notch coil (SS316L) in a RTA and I like to use it when testing and evaluation a device as it is not a wrapped coil.  It is very stable and consistent and it is my go to "reference coil type" for all testing and eval's of Temperature Protection mode.

Been tweaking my settings and vaping. SS is very smooth on this device also and since the notch coil heats quickly I can adjust pre-heat wattage, punch, and duration accordingly. I try to find the "sweet spot of pre-heat" whereby it uses just enough pre-heat settings to get the job done without using excessive pre-heat settings (doesn't punch  too hard). I also try to set the wattage at the "sweet spot" where the wattage is enough to do the job but not excessive (vapor control). The temperature is set to achieve the best flavor production.

Think  it is tweaked pretty close to acceptable. Captured another screen of the Switchbox from EScribe.  Fired the device 6 times while not vaping so the air flow wouldn't vary.  The screen here shows the end of firing number 3 and the next three firings after that.  The DNA75 is monitoring the temperature and adjusting as designed per the set temperature.  As you can see it is a very smooth and consistent even with multiple firings. As you see when the temp goes above the set temp it is regulated down and when it is below the set temp it regulates up.  That's as expected and designed. You can see in the info at the bottom where the "Last Puff" sequence temperature is 399.29 F.  The Temperature setting is 400.00 F.

I could go on with more info but the post is getting too long I think.

Here is the screenshot:

Untitled.png

Anybody else out there rocking the Switchbox?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...