Battery connector

67exec

I bought an empty silo-950 box from protovapor and a DNA 250 board to do my 1st build. I want to be able to swap batteries in the field, and was wondering what connector to buy? I see lots of xt60, and e30, or just bullets, but have never seen a dean's ultra aka t-plug. I know the authentic dean's are rated for 30+ amps and know that they can handle 80-100amps for 15min solid in rc applications. Plus they are smaller than the others that I listed. Now I'm just curious why I haven't seen them in mods??

1483259718309-872341542.jpg

1483259675246-184897117.jpg

My plan is an 800mah venom fly 30c, it's 69mm x 26mm x 18.5mm. My rc experience with venom is that they are generally underrated. I should have my board in the mail on the 2nd or 3rd then I will download escribe and play. I read on a different forum that I can change the max amp rating of my battery so the board will cut down max output. Was this correct? The highest power that I've ever used is 75w, and don't see a reason to go over that. I'm never more than 10ft from a power source for any length of time, so the lower capacity should be ok. I usually get a full 12hr work day from a single 30q in an Istick pico. Now I'm rambling, but as go day approaches, ye ole mind is a racing.

Even bullets are hard to fit due to there length and how short you would need to make the battery leads.  I have done 4 of these and soldered the battery directly to the board, I put some kapton tape over the underside of the balance connections so I don't short them fitting the board, you can also put some kapton around the inside of the case if you want.

• 2 weeks later...