Therion DNA133 unable to modify LED indicator

Hi, I just got a Therion DNA133 and its based basically a Downthrottled DNA200 chip.
I was looking through youtube videos and realised only the DNA75 escribe software enables us to change the "programmable multicolor LED indicator" at the "themes" tab.

However on the DNA200 escribe Im unable to see any indicators allowing us to change the LED indicator lightings. It seems a little counter intuitive as this feature is mentioned on the Therion DNA133, but since its based on the DNA200 chip I wont be able to use the DNA75 software to change the LED indicators?

Are the developers able to do something to this or am i missing something?

Any Therion DNA133 users can verify?

Thank you!

crazirvd said:

Hi, I just got a Therion DNA133 and its based basically a Downthrottled DNA200 chip.
I was looking through youtube videos and realised only the DNA75 escribe software enables us to change the "programmable multicolor LED indicator" at the "themes" tab.

However on the DNA200 escribe Im unable to see any indicators allowing us to change the LED indicator lightings. It seems a little counter intuitive as this feature is mentioned on the Therion DNA133, but since its based on the DNA200 chip I wont be able to use the DNA75 software to change the LED indicators?

Are the developers able to do something to this or am i missing something?

Any Therion DNA133 users can verify?

Thank you!

welcome to the forum crazirvd. the DNA 75 is the only board released from Evolv that has a multi color LED. the DNA 200/133 does not have this feature. if that specific feature is listed for the Therion 133 it is a misprint. my guess is Lost Vape is just reusing the same enclosure they used when they made the Therion DNA 75 and forgot to remove the LED hole underneath the fire button.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...