Vt75 screen shows 'off' rather than the temp

ej2_sir

Hi, struggling with my dna75. In Tc ss316l, the screen just displays 'off' rather than the temp rising..... It still vapes but obviously im not sure its regulating temp? Any ideas? I factory reset not long ago and only changes I have made are case analysis and set the internal resistance (0.004 if i recall). Thanks

It is not sensing the resistance rise enough in the first 2 seconds, it wast to see a 185 F raise in temp or it will drop out of temp protection, well partially drop out it still enforces some limits.  It could be a connection issue clean and tighten, disconnect the atty, press fire to clear the atty memory, it could also be an internal wiring or grounding issue.  You mod res seems reasonable.

hello i have big problem with that off message on vt inbox ....every change of coil or is constantly showin off or first second then start to count celzi
us b
ut problem is i set for example 230 or 260 c it wont go higher then 190 then i connect to escribe click restore button hope it go on factory setting then i probably f*** up everithing no second welcome screen first is evolv dna76 then vt inbox no more that second could someone send my plesa ....and tem control doest work  how it should.... does enyone have some link or could send me softweare to upload on mod to work properly please some kind full setup for dna75 or for wire ss316 it is so frustraiting iam not computer guy i dont know how to use all that but so much issues with dna and so more money given for it or someone have knowlage about that and have some will to help me and guide me tru what i must to click we could her over phone over wats upp viber messanger how ever just is there any who can help my i couldnt find enything usefull online my mail is ggunikatni@gmail.com and phone is +385916215075 it will be easyer for bouth and me to describe my issue and you to help me and guide me what to click please if is there any one who is willing to help i am desperate

i Å¡utt screen on profile 2 ohms material baterry  prosent up?oad it wont show me on mod it shows vats and ampers and that off is still there no change in setings just second welcom screen ..........it is clean and 510 and pin everything is so clean buff doesnt stops

at least it showing in screen what i set ohm material present baterry but... it is set on preheat 50 power 35 230 C hit fire botton and offcourse off and again dont want to count up celzius it sed how i wrote to 230 it go only to 150 why and what is hapening with this piece od uffffffff

@gogo No need to be desperate. SS is very safe to use in wattage/kanthal/regular mode. I'd suggest you follow post 16, then some youtube videos about your mod/DNA device, get comfortable with it, then worry about TC vaping .... you'll get there. Relax and have a vape.