Weak Battery VT75.

kaide23

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The battery bar seems to flash when the wattage is at a certain point. If I'm using the crown with the .25 coil, the mod reads between .25 and .33 I've read that people have issues with the crown tank on the therion. The ohms will jump around. When I put the herakles plus tank on there with the .40 ohm coil it reads .41, the battery bar will blink if I run it anywhere above 65 watts.. Is the issue that two 18650 batteries have trouble pushing a certain amount of wattage for certain coils?

ChunkyButt200 said:

the only issue will be you won't be firing at your set wattage. it will only fire down to your soft cutoff setting. but you, your board and cell are safe, if that's what you're asking.

Do you have any suggestions on what I could do to fix that? Do you know why that's happening?

dleone32 said:

Do you have any suggestions on what I could do to fix that? Do you know why that's happening?

recharge or replace the cells when they get low. you might own a therion that doesn't drain one of the cells. a defect from lost vape.

edit...a way to test, place one cell in one of the two slots and see if the mod vapes, then place that cell in next slot. if it doesn't vape in one of the 2 slots you got a bum therion.

• Mystery 3000 mAh Efests, or old used/fake LG's
  • Board temp at 60F higher than room temp in pic 1
  • Board temp at 50F higher than room temp in pic 2
And then Battery issues? You don't say. Sure sounds like battery is being pushed hard

Kudos for the perfect Print Screens

@Chunky it's a single cell.

OP did mention 'batteries' but the Therion 75 also came as a single battery squonker. So me not seeing multiple individual cells, made an assumption. Either way, that's a whole lotta difference in board temp and I stand by that post (except the single battery part.)

Wayneo said:

.... Sure sounds like battery is being pushed hard

Kudos for the perfect Print Screens

@Chunky it's a single cell.

I'd get some NEW quality batteries if those are old and worn
Can you clarify if it's a single or dual battery to humor me?

dleone32 said:

Pardon me for not knowing too much about what I'm asking questions about...

Your words were great, add that to your clear print screens. :thumb:

Wayneo said:

I'd get some NEW quality batteries if those are old and worn
Can you clarify if it's a single or dual battery to humor me?

Your words were great, add that to your clear print screens. :thumb:

I'll put an order through for some new batteries. What would you recommend? The therion 75 is powered by dual batteries running in parallel. Glad you enjoyed the screen shot ?

dleone32 said:

I'll put an order through for some new batteries. What would you recommend? The therion 75 is powered by dual batteries running in parallel. Glad you enjoyed the screen shot ?

i figured it was a dual cell therion. does the mod work using only one cell, trying it in each slot at a time? to see if you have a dead cell bay. worth a shot, takes 2 seconds and costs nothing.