Triade DNA250 Error

I just recently bought the device mentioned in the topic. Plugged it to my PC to customize some settings. Noticed the service pack for the device, so I clicked it. Half way through it, I got an error saying that the device disconnected. The screen blacked out and the device wouldn't turn back on. Tried a soft/hard reset, but to no avail. Escribe is detecting the device, though everything I try to do pops an error. When clicking on connect and download software, I get 'Can't figure out the device version' error. Applying older service packs will result in 'Can't find device' error. Running device monitor will give 'Timed out or disconnected.' Show serial number gives 'Failed to get serial number.' I feel like that SP update bricked my device, though Escribe is still showing that it's connected. This is really frustrating. Help, please.

Edit: The device worked perfectly fine before applying that SP.

It sounds like, for some reason, the USB connection to your computer got disconnected while the update was underway...Try disconnecting device from USB, close out Escribe completely, reconnect device to USB & restart Escribe...Escribe should restart/continue the update...

That didn't work. I tried almost everything possible. I tried to open another DNA250 SP. It starts applying it but at about 20% of the install, it disconnects. My Therion 133 is working perfectly fine.

Edit: Applying a service pack will result in 'The device did not respond' error. I have no idea what to try anymore.

Edit 2: While applying the service pack, Escribe decided to crash. Some "unhandled exception" error popped up. Escribe error.jpg 

I just tested the firmware update on my Triade...re-flashed & in the middle of the update, unplugged the cable...when I plugged it back in, Escribe restarted the update...you can try re-installing Escribe onto your computer...something in the software may have become corrupted...

giz_60 said:

Try re-loading the factory .ecig file...download the attached file...in Escribe, go to 'File>Open' & select the file...This is the factory file that came off of my Triade when new....ecig Triade_250.ecig

Nope. Doesn't work. I still get an error. "Can't figure out the device version." Seems like I completely bricked it unintentionally. Looks like I'll need to send it back to Lost Vape with the way things are going at the moment.

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, Abdul0786 said:

Good to know all working for you , what is mod resistance for DNA 250 Triade ?

In device monitor all my battery was 4.12v but one battery 3.95 and battery bar was not full at all, what's the matter guys , all my batteries are new.

Please help me

The mod resistance on my Triade is .004Ω, but that can vary from one device to another. The battery bar will be a bit more accurate if you have the proper discharge profile (.csv) for your cells...

14 hours ago, giz_60 said:

The mod resistance on my Triade is .004Ω, but that can vary from one device to another. The battery bar will be a bit more accurate if you have the proper discharge profile (.csv) for your cells...

I am using LG HE4 batteries , where I can find the CSV file for that. Also when checked my triade in device monitor it shows like cell1, cell2 (4.21v) and cell 3 only 3.95 , it is not charging more than that. I am trying find the CSV file for the battery profile and I can't find it. Please help me.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/17/2017 at 5:12 PM, Warwolf_1 said:

I just recently bought the device mentioned in the topic. Plugged it to my PC to customize some settings. Noticed the service pack for the device, so I clicked it. Half way through it, I got an error saying that the device disconnected. The screen blacked out and the device wouldn't turn back on. Tried a soft/hard reset, but to no avail. Escribe is detecting the device, though everything I try to do pops an error. When clicking on connect and download software, I get 'Can't figure out the device version' error. Applying older service packs will result in 'Can't find device' error. Running device monitor will give 'Timed out or disconnected.' Show serial number gives 'Failed to get serial number.' I feel like that SP update bricked my device, though Escribe is still showing that it's connected. This is really frustrating. Help, please.

Edit: The device worked perfectly fine before applying that SP.

hi , i m facing the same problem with my Psyclone mods SQEvo dna 60. please help to fix this problem

On 1/31/2020 at 3:59 PM, Toro_Bravo said:

Hey do remember how you solved this issue

11 minutes ago, nafis said:

hi , i m facing the same problem with my Psyclone mods SQEvo dna 60. please help to fix this problem

Start a ticket with Evolv.... see my sig line below for the link....