DNA250 suddenly won't charge

eliviardo

Hi, I'm new here and I hope you can help me.
Been a fan of DNA chips ever since, and every dna chip mod i've used I charge via the usb port and everything worked perfectly 'til now. I bought a new device, Finder dna250w. I've had it for about a month and everything ran smoothly until all of a sudden it won't charge my batts anymore. Whenever i plug it to my usb cable the screen turns on(indicating it detects the cable I assume?) but it doesn't charge, also i can connect to escribe, and i've mingled with it following every tutorial in the internet but still didn't fix my charging problem. Also i can still use the device smoothly it's just that it doesn't charge my batts anymore, also my batts are good because I still use them only now i charge them via the external chargers. I'm always on the go and don't have time to charge my batts externaly. Someone please help. Thanks!

Thanks, yes, I've tried every adapter/cable i have every one of them works on my phone and other devices, the thing is that i can still use the device smoothly with no issues and can still connect it to escribe, and i've already asked thinkvape and evolv about this issue, but they still haven't replied yet. 

eliviardo said:

Thanks, yes, I've tried every adapter/cable i have every one of them works on my phone and other devices, the thing is that i can still use the device smoothly with no issues and can still connect it to escribe, and i've already asked thinkvape and evolv about this issue, but they still haven't replied yet. 

You may want to try this...in Escribe, go to Device Monitor>Diagnostics>Reset USB Current Limit...if the USB has been disabled, this will re-enable it...can't hurt to try...:D