H Cigar VT250S! Thoughts?

Staying1000

I don't know...seems like there could be an issue in 3 cell mode with the removable sled...extra set of contacts between the cell & the board...and with it being removable, seems there will be a lack of solid continuity through those contacts...just my opinion, of course...

giz_60 said:

I don't know...seems like there could be an issue in 3 cell mode with the removable sled...extra set of contacts between the cell & the board...and with it being removable, seems there will be a lack of solid continuity through those contacts...just my opinion, of course...

Exactly, just like has been noted with the 2 dash 3, and unlike the efusion where it's a solid XT30 plug/unplug.     

• 2 weeks later...
SteveF said:

looks good to me, I like the 2/3 choice, would have prefered a lipo option like the duo but the 2 cell looks very similar to the smoant batttlestar. which is very easy in the hand

That was my thought, and with Fasttech offering it on pre-sale for $109, I ordered it.   I have several HCigar dna board mods and they have good build quality.