All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. srbonet@gmail.com

Orion Go upgrade to Orion Plus

Thank you friend, I will try it & I appreciate your help. I 'll be back very soon with the feedback. Regards.
  3. Version 1.0.0

0 downloads

Hi all! Korobka theme! Enjoy and comm if you like it!
  4. Version 1.0.0

0 downloads

Pew-pew! Finder 250c red\black theme! Enjoy it if you like!
  5. retird

Check atomizer

The check atomizer message can mean several things. Maybe the device is built different than the 200 and 250 you have (the 200 and 250 don't have replay either) and there is a connection issue with that atty which will give a check atty message.. Can you put the same coil in a different atty and try it? Note that some atty's don't play well with replay..... here is a link if you choose to visit..... your atty may, or may not be one shown that doesn't play well with replay... https://forum.evolvapor.com/forum/42-replay-and-atomizers/ Does it work just fine while vaping in TC mode on the 250C?
  6. shehabismail

Check atomizer

tried spaced coil. same issue. this is so frustrating, same clapton builds work fine on my other dna 200 and 250
  7. retird

DNA 250c issue

hum.... can you save your theme to a computer and install this theme and try it.... maybe something in your theme...
  8. retird

Windows 10 - Unknow Device

Start a ticket with Evolv.... link in my sig line....
  9. Bama boy 1

DNA 250c issue

Lost drome 250c DNA theme harley Davidson
  10. Yesterday
  11. abeirokid

Hi retird, that is what I tried lot's and lot's of times. In my desktop and laptop, and different USB's cables. Getting all the times, the same error in Windows. device descriptor request failed in Devices and can't install.
  12. Rev Vapes

https://lostvape.com/upgrade-software/ it’s straight from lost Vapes website. The only thing I notice on the instruction was that once the update completes, reset the device to defaults for it to reflect on escribe then you can customize your presets
  13. srbonet@gmail.com

Hi, where's the download link? i would like to try it. THKX
  14. retird

hum.... you might try opening EScribe than connect your device and see if it will be recognized then you might do a hard reboot from EScribe to see if that helps....
  15. abeirokid

Hello, I'm trying to connect my Paranormal 250c to my desktop, tried in my laptop as well. Tried with different USB and Escribe packs. Also, the mod has the LCD in full white mod so I cant see nothing. Please, what else can I try? Thanks!
  16. retird

250 DNA does not work

Could it be that you have a bad or broken connection in the battery tray or juice leaking onto the board? Can you use a meter and check the voltage at the wires going to input connections going to the board at B- and B+? See diagram in pdf linked here: https://downloads.evolvapor.com/dna250color.pdf
  17. Habubi

250 DNA does not work

Changed the battery
  18. Saamiur

Orion dna go

I don't get proper flavour from orion dna go DL. So pls help set proper setting.
  19. Rev Vapes

So quick update after a few days. This update is pretty great. Maybe it’s a placebo effect but I feel that each drawl not in replay seems more consistent. Like when before one draw to the next felt pretty different. With the update they feel more closer to each other. I’m getting a lot of vapor production and really good flavor with the .5 ohm coil. Again maybe placebo but feels like the consistent drawl not in replay produced more vapor on my same juice. Overall a really good update and would recommend to anyone. Not gonna lie, I’m still gonna but the Orion Plus model when it comes out cause that black stabwood model looks amazing but at least until then this will hold me off
  20. Last week
  21. Wayneo

Therion DNA 75 Profiles

N80 is NOT a TC capable material/wire. Just use straight watts. There is also NO preheating/boosting of watts on the 75 at this time. Welcome
  22. John Naiem

Therion DNA 75 Profiles

Hello all Vapers i'm new user for therion DNA 75 mod how can i use Escribe to set profile for using coil N80 fused clapton and how can i make it work in a perfect way
  23. 2 videos were posted for you, just before my post
  24. can you suggest me some videos or forums?
  25. Your mod only supplies watts to the coils in various manners. I'd suggest you go watch video reviews on you RDA, or ask on other forums that cater to RDAs. You'll get better responses there.
  26. Hy, i have recently bought mutant RDA for my paranormal DNA 166. But can not get good flavor while taking puff while it was suppose to full of flavor and cloud. So, anyone can suggest me for best profile for my mod?? Also i am trying with fruity flavor. thanks in advance for your helo
  1. Load more activity