Submitted

5. Odin Bogan

This is an Odin version of one of Sir Timmy Timbit themes

1,178 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Fallout Pipboy Theme

Based on the original Simple Black DNA Color theme by Hyperar which is based in turn on the original Evolv DNA Color theme.
    Credit also to Waytohip and his theme (Hoon Edition) 1.0.0 For giving me the idea.
    Fallout Pipboy Theme

Fallout76theme.ecigtheme

1,493 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

7. Vapenstein

Maybe you remember Vapenstein, maybe you don't. I just got a DNA 250c device today, so of course it needed a Vapenstein theme. I would have loved this back in the day.
    This is a simple theme that provides useful info for wattage vaping. I don't use TC, so honestly I didn't even look at those features when making this. The main screen shows a puff duration instead of puff count, because I'm always more interested in that and find it useful for playing with new builds, and if I have to know the count I can dive into the menu.

57 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Vicious Ant Duke II Theme

From my org. Duke II DNA75C

374 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Gothic DNA250C / DNA75C Replay & Power bank

The theme is based on my previous topics. It works on DNA75C DNA250C, and in DNA75C does not operate "Power bank" mode.

The theme of VapingBad is the basis theme - here are many changed: icons and there are extra features .. I use his conversion for pre-heat - a very compact solution.
    Copy from VapingBad
    In the photos the 1st is when preheat is on, 2nd is preheat off, 3rd is dropped out of temp protection. 4th is TP-enabled=false, 5th is TS-Material=false.
    This is how the conditions are set:
    The TP icon:
    default shows on image,
    atty\temp-protect-enabled=false as the condition for showing the off image.
    atty\temp-sensing-material=false also for showing the off image.
    Text status:
    default shows "PH" for preheat
    atty\preheat-enabled=false shows "---"
    atty\temp-protect-enabled=false shows "PWR" in yellow
    atty\temp-sensing-material=false shows "PWR"in yellow
    atty\temp-sensing-dectect=false shows "???" in orange (tested with an ss coil using a NI profile)
    Temp Field:
    atty\temp as default
    atty\temp-protect-enabled=false shows diag\atty\voltage
    atty\temp-sensing-material=false shows diag\atty\voltage
    Extras:  
    In Lock Screen down: Current in charge or root temperature in non charging mode.
    In Main Screen two resistans: locked ohms and life ohms.
    In Main Screen right to Power:  temperature of board or output voltage in VW mode.
    In Main Screen right to Temperature: Temperature ot last puff

Screenshot for Simple version:

Screenshot for extended version:

Copyman-Gothic-III.ecigtheme
    Copyman-Gothic-IV.ecigtheme
    Copyman-Gothic-IV-simple.ecigtheme

4,820 downloads

(5 reviews)

11 comments

Updated

10. JDM Vaporwave theme ft. Yung Bae

I really wanted a theme that included the Arizona Tea tree in it and VAPORWAVE is my life atm so I wanted a theme that reflects that. I built this theme mainly by editing the theme "The Grid" by Empire Union so Kudos to them for doing the heavy lifting for me lol . I still find some of the text is a little hard to read but this is my first theme so any feedback would be appreciated.

153 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. Tema da Rústico

Tema da Rústico Líquidos:
    Replay, tensão, corrente, tensão da bateria, TC, simples e funcional.
    #sejarustico
    ps: Campos otimizados para dna75c, 1 bateria.

46 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Plain and Simple - 75C/250C w/Replay! - also Extra Simple version & colors available

This is a theme for those of us that want something simple and easy to read that just works. There's no endless graphs or settings to tweak, just a simple vaping experience. It still supports Replay, temp control, wattage mode, etc. Just less of the extra junk. Check out my other theme if you want something more full-featured. 
    Versions:
    Plain and Simple: standard theme with menu, info, data etc. (see screenshots above). Replay ready, as well TC/wattage modes (4 colors available) SUPER Simple: Just the main screen (Replay ready, can change profile) (4 colors available) Note: The battery icons only show lightning bolts when the device is charging. See screenshots below for what it looks like normally. 
    ----------------------------------------------
    Replay info: This theme works with Replay for 75c devices (250c can do Replay by default). BUT you need to have the International Edition of EScribe 2.0 SP15.1 or later. Your 75c needs to have the right firmware as well (at least 1.1 SP33.2 -  that one works for me), once you update ESscribe and connect your device it should prompt you to update firmware. You also MUST enable Replay in your EScribe profile for it to work.
    Using replay: Once the above has been completed, load this theme and switch to a replay-enabled profile. There should be a "NO REPLAY" button seen on the main screen. This means there aren't yet any puffs to save. So take a few puffs, until you find one you like. Then the button should change to "SAVE," and you can click that to save that latest puff. Once Saved, the button changes to "PLAYING." Click that if you want to end Replay. 
    ----------------------------------------------
    Let me know what you think! Please leave suggestions, improvements, or bugs in the comments or reviews. Thanks!
    Available colors:

1,084 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Clean Colors (75C/100C/250C w/Replay - Many colors available)

Note: The lightning bolt on the battery is only visible while charging.
    Replay ready! (with temp control and wattage modes available too) - See below if you are having trouble with Replay Main menu is on the top right You can hide data on main screen in Main Screen menu (resistance, voltage, etc) You can hide date/time from Lock screen in Time Config page (also can choose MM/DD or DD/MM date format) There is now a ONE WATT version for those who want one-watt increments on the main screen (regular version is 5-watt increments). Now available in BLUE, BLACK, GREEN, and RED see downloads page: Clean-Color--ONE-WATT-#_#.ecigtheme A LOT of other stuff.. check it out!' If you have requests for new colors, or other customization, let me know in the comments section and I can usually whip something up pretty quickly. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Replay info: This theme works with Replay for 75c devices (250c devices work with Replay by default). BUT you need to have the International Edition of EScribe 2.0 SP15.1 or later. Your 75c needs to have the right firmware as well (at least 1.1 SP33.2 -  that one works for me), once you update ESscribe and connect your device it should prompt you to update firmware. You also MUST enable Replay in your EScribe profile for it to work.
    Using replay: once the above has been completed, load this theme and switch to a replay-enabled profile. There should be a "NO REPLAY" button seen on the main screen. This means there aren't yet any puffs to save. So take a few puffs, until you find one you like. Then the button should change to "SAVE," and you can click that to save that latest puff. Once Saved, the button changes to "PLAYING" and you are in Replay mode. Click that if you want to end Replay. 
    If you are having trouble, check the Replay menu because it gives you more info: 
    Replay Available (if theme/coil supports Replay [read-only]) Replay Ready (Replay is ready to be activated [read-only]) Replay Active (you can toggle this switch to save your last puff and activate Replay).  You also cannot use a plain kanthal coil for Replay. You can use any temp sensing wire, including combinations (e.g. SS wrapped with kanthal).  --------------------------------------------------------------
    If anyone has suggestions, improvements, bugs, or anything else, please reach out in the comments below and/or leave a review. New update coming soon!! Thanks!
    Here are the available color options. Let me know if you have requests for others:

9,728 downloads

(23 reviews)

119 comments

Updated

14. llamas

llamas

80 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. Tema Vaporacast 250C

Go #TeamDNA!

184 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Digital Remix

5,754 downloads

(9 reviews)

5 comments

Submitted

17. Overwatch D'va Screen Saver.

Overwatch theme for Dna 250c Colour.
    Download at own risk, as I'm new to this and just trying to create some additional content for the Dovpo/ Vaperz Cloud/ Bogan/ Odin Mod. Or any Evolv Dna 250c Colour Chip Set. 

94 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Trailer Park Boys - Ricky

Basic Trailer Park Boys theme for the Odin Mod/Dna 250c Chip set.
    Download at own risk, as I am far from a professional at EScribe. 

112 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Green Bastard

Parts Unknown Baby!. 

101 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. Green Bastard

Parts Unknown Baby!. 

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. BOXER MOD 250C

HERE IS A COPY OF MY BOXER MOD 250C THEME
    THIS IS THE ORIGINAL THEME INSTALLED FROM GINGER VAPES FOR THE BOXER 250C WITH LIPO PACK
    USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.  I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL AND ONLY TRYING TO HELP OTHERS OUT

121 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. DOVPO ODIN DNA250C DEFAULT THEME

I HAVE A NEW DOVPO ODIN 250C
    REALLY LOVING THIS DEVICE.  THEME IS PRETTY COOL AND EASY TO USE. 
    I AM SURE SOMEONE WILL MESS UP AND LOSE THEIR ORIGINAL THEME.  SO HERE YOU GO
    USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AS I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL.  I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE ELSE OUT.  

1,160 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. German DNA Crew Theme

Für DNA75C und DNA 250C  Replay fähig.

3,153 downloads

(2 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

24. Material Dark

I'm proud to present my first completed theme. As you can see, it's based on the Arctic Fox theme, but I've replaced most components with Google-style Material Design. Hope you like it!
    Leave a review and let me know what you think. I'll make updates based on your feedback!
    If you'd like to use this theme commercially, please contact me here. I don't require any licensing or royalties, however I would like to keep track of companies using the theme so I can maintain it properly.
    Credits: Original layout used was Arctic Fox by @Gavnaf.

2,072 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

25. Rebel Vape Theme

Red and Black Theme for Rebel Vape DNA C Devices.
    Packed with features, this has taken a while to perfect.
    Please note that the "Charging Stats" , USB logo and Power Cord logo are only visible when conditions are met. They will not interfere with the normal look of the theme, as they are only there to provide information when needed. (I would not recommend charging your device via the USB, but I have included the feature incase it is needed)
    This is my first theme I have created, I hope it is enjoyed and would like to here your opinions.    

368 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated