DNA 250C Screen Brightness

14 hours ago, dwcraig1 said:

Are you making the adjustment in EScribe? And uploading the settings? I doubt if changing the screen will help. Could the problem be theme related?

5 hours ago, Wayneo said:

You can get new screens at stealthvape or modmaker. Both in the UK. All DNA color screens are the same.

well that was my first thought. i suppose the screens are attached by a ribbon to the board. so unplug one and plug the other in

10 minutes ago, Vapors Tongue said:

i suppose the screens are attached by a ribbon to the board. so unplug one and plug the other in

It's that easy once you get to the front of the board. It's late, I'll write it up in the a.m for you. Or user jacobevolv has pictures if you search his content. What kind of mod?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wayneo said:

It's that easy once you get to the front of the board. It's late, I'll write it up in the a.m for you. Or user jacobevolv has pictures if you search his content. What kind of mod?

cheers for the input , but no need to go to any trouble. i just couldn't remember, its been that long since i took one apart ... im just shit at soldering .. lol

There are pictures in this link. 
https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/71319-how-to-change-a-screen-on-lostvape-paranormal/?tab=comments#comment-934609
The cover hinges at each side where the ribbon goes underneath the connector. Go to the opposite end, and lift/push the cover towards the ribbon. I think I've used a fingernail or tweezer at the edge of the cover. It will stand vertical to the board.

Make sure to slide the new cable in straight and far enough. When you push that cover down, you'll hear/feel it click in.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Wayneo said:

There are pictures in this link. 
https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/71319-how-to-change-a-screen-on-lostvape-paranormal/?tab=comments#comment-934609
The cover hinges at each side where the ribbon goes underneath the connector. Go to the opposite end, and lift/push the cover towards the ribbon. I think I've used a fingernail or tweezer at the edge of the cover. It will stand vertical to the board.

Make sure to slide the new cable in straight and far enough. When you push that cover down, you'll hear/feel it click in.

thanks

• Like 1