Just got a boxer 250C triple 2x700 mod with 2A charging capabilities

Marco234

But when i charge it the Amps on my device it only goes up to .2A on the 250c mod diagnostics usually at most

Any way to fix? Should i use a new wall outlet?

I dont wanna charge externally

https://gingerindustries.com/product/boxer-classic-dna250c-triple-21700-with-evolv-dna250c-portable-soldering-station/

I guess my main question is how do i charge it at its full capabilities via 2A speed charging

You only need to post once. As right now you have three posts the same. And every time you fire the mod, the charge current drops back to 0 amps. And you are probably checking by pressing the fire button to check the screen's diagnostics. If the screen goes dark, use up, down, or select buttons instead. These buttons will light up the screen again at least an hour from the last fire button press. And you will see the charging start increasing up to the maximum.

Ah! Yes cell 1 is low while cells 2 and 3 are fully charged. It's in balance charging mode which it is only charging at 17mA. It will take days for it to bring up cell 1 to full charge. Once they are all balanced, this problem will disappear. It would be far faster right now to charge cell 1 in a single cell charger. Or you can wait until the DNA250C board finally balances them. You can still vape it while it is charging.

Edited by BillW50
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, BillW50 said:

Ah! Yes cell 1 is low while cells 2 and 3 are fully charged. It's in balance charging mode which it is only charging at 17mA. It will take days for it to bring up cell 1 to full charge. Once they are all balanced, this problem will disappear. It would be far faster right now to charge cell 1 in a single cell charger. Or you can wait until the DNA250C board finally balances them. You can still vape it while it is charging.

Looks like you were right thank you so much!

• Like 2