DNA 250 C FIRING DELAY

Irishwill82

Doe's anyone konw how to make a DNA 250 C fire faster? iI just got this mod and i have a few other DNA mods but this one has a pretty long delay like 2 seconds. Im talking about the Lost vape Thelema DNA 250 C I got the one that comes with 4 battery doors and a nice box. None of my other DNA mods have this issue,its crazy. Im thinking theres a way to adjust this setting in the Escribe software if there is can someone please give me a hand with it.

I just had to create a new account because i used the wrong email you might see this question somewhere else on the forum. I just got the LOST VAPER THELEMA DNA 250 C im having a strange issue, it has a 2 second firing delay!!!! I'm not sure if there's a way to adjust it in Escribe, if so can someone please steer me in the right direction.

8 hours ago, Irishwill82 said:

Doe's anyone konw how to make a DNA 250 C fire faster? iI just got this mod and i have a few other DNA mods but this one has a pretty long delay like 2 seconds. Im talking about the Lost vape Thelema DNA 250 C I got the one that comes with 4 battery doors and a nice box. None of my other DNA mods have this issue,its crazy. Im thinking theres a way to adjust this setting in the Escribe software if there is can someone please give me a hand with it.

Do you have pre heat on ? If you do and the pre hat temp is set low it will make it seam like it fires slow .