Fireluke 3. No replay with SS904 or TC

Darth vapes

18 minutes ago, Darth vapes said:

So I installed the sp45.1..which solved my firing problem..but now replay not working... it's not reading the ss904L coil..so won't let me save puff... also TC it's working but I'm not convinced it's reading the material... TC feels like wattage mode

If you revert back to the old version, does Replay start working again?

Yes I found TCR for ss904L..and saved that file..saved it to escribe then transferred to the mod..then selected it to use with replay..under the material tab..still won't let me save puff...so I reset the mod to factory.. reinstall the theme that I like updated back to sp45.1 experimental..and then allowed for unlikely coils..and it works...tested this out on replay and it does still work...not allowing me to burn the freemax fireluke 3 ss904L coil

• Like 1

Update..replay no longer Reading 904L...I swapped out a coil of the same type and now it won't read..so no save puff..I thought replay was supposed to detect a temp coil..so tired on my 250c same thing..no save puff..only works on my ss316L home made coils...even after importing 904L profile..and putting that on device materials still won't recognize that it is a temp sensing coil on replay...am I doing something wrong?

1 minute ago, BillW50 said:

Is it still set on unlikely coils?......no it's not because it doesn't work anymore..that made no difference...so set to normal..and using my Zeus x rta on 316...it was all fine until I changed the 0.15 coil to a 020 coil both 904L... didn't buy this Hyperion for the frustration..I bought for ease of use..done a full reset..tried unlikely coils after reset.. tried sp44..sp45..sp45.1....and tried unlikely coils in all sp,s ....it only works on 316....I just can't use fireluke 3 on replay or TC.. importing TCR didn't do anything....funny because at one point replay was working on kanthol..using unlikely coils of cause...but now it's decided to piss me off.. DNA board in this is very unstable

Update..replay no longer Reading 904L...I swapped out a coil of the same type and now it won't read..so no save puff..I thought replay was supposed to detect a temp coil..so tired on my 250c same thing..no save puff..only works on my ss316L home made coils...even after importing 904L profile..and putting that on device materials still won't recognize that it is a temp sensing coil on replay...am I doing something wrong?

I don't mean to sound insensitive or anything. But if you want to use TC, SS904L is one of the worst materials out there. Since it barely changes resistance anyway while heating up compared to other SS alloys. Thus it is going to be frustrating even for the best of us. And your atty must have really solid connections if you want to use something like SS904L with TC. And some attys are well known for having stability problems with TC. Some manufactures even sandblast their 510 threads, which is a huge no-no for TC. You're using a Zeus X right? I have a few of them. But I never tried TC with them. Maybe I'll experiment a little and see how stable they are.

Hi bill thanks for the info..yes I'm using Zeus x .but I only use 316 in that..so no problems there.. it's my fireluke 3 that uses the 904L coils which give me problems for replay and I guess that would go for tc as well..I think the fireluke 2 has a ss316 coil..I might hunt one down and try those ..I have a nexmesh sub ohm tank as well..not the pro version..it has a 316..but the tank leaks due to poor coil design.

Thank you for your understanding @Darth vapes. Tomorrow I'll delete this post, and the 2 above.

2 things I'll comment here. 

YOU ONLY NEED A MATERIAL PROFILE FOR TC
YOU DO NOT NEED A MATERIAL PROFILE FOR REPLAY

On 9/3/2021 at 10:07 AM, James said:

What kind of rise do  you get in Live Ohms from the start to the end of the puff, with that coil?

PS You never did answer James' question

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Wayneo:

YOU ONLY NEED A MATERIAL PROFILE FOR TC
YOU DO NOT NEED A MATERIAL PROFILE FOR REPLAY

Which brings me back to my favorite question - which theme is used? Stock theme or custom theme? If custom theme, which one?

Some very popular custom themes have serious bugs in the replay / TC implementation.

• Like 1