Hello everyone I'm new to the evolv forums I just recently got a 250c yeah I know I'm late :). I reset the mod back to factory defaults as I got it 2nd hand. My question is how do I change the watts increments I don't like .5 watt increments I knew how to on the older version of evolv but since I updated I'm not sure how. I also would like some help on the themes I see now that there is a theme creator which is cool and I'm still learning it. The old way was creating themes using the windows paint program and resizing the width and height of the picture is that still a thing people use and if so what are the recommended sizes? Thanks

Probably the best way to learn themes is to download some and see how they did it in the Theme Designer.

Change the watt increments? I know Frank's Theme does it right on the mod.

Otherwise I'm a bit rusty (so I might be wrong). But I believe it is here in the Theme Designer.

2021-06-15_223633.thumb.jpg.a37329a5f8d0e55728b5554ad2fa2826.jpg

• Like 1

ja, die Schritte werden im Theme festgelegt

PowerField.png.4c0d092416dd573f9f722a26a31707ea.png

1. Feld auswählen

2. Optionen anklicken

3. anhand der Decimal Places die Anzeigegenauigkeit einstellen und dann in Abhängigkeit dazu Step Size anpassen. 

Mit etwas Erfahrung und Übung kannst Du dann die Schritte an den Wattbereich anpassen:

PowerField2.png.022c06e8d247f55c310434580e1b914d.png

4. Eine Condition hinzufügen

5. den Compare auswählen

6. Comparison

7. den Schwellwert eintragen

So kannst Du etwa festlegen, dass beispielsweise im Bereich bis 30 Watt in Schritten von 1 Watt die Einstellung vorgenommen wird und oberhalb von 30 Watt in Schritten von 5 Watt. (oder wie auch immer Du es haben möchtest). Tatsächlich ist es ein guter Weg, sich durch verschiedene gute Themes zu arbeiten und zu schauen, wie die Leute es gemacht haben. 

Das Theme von Frank bietet sich an, da es sauber und fehlerfrei ist, dabei jedoch noch relativ gut zu verstehen. Einige aufwendigere Themes hingegen haben tatsächliche Fehler, oder ermöglichen Dinge, welche von Evolv nicht vorgesehen sind und dies führt erfahrungsgemäß im Betrieb zu Problemen.

Edited by gwyar
  • Like 2