DNA-250C is a problem with a battery charge up to 100%.

StemDeath

Good day. I have such a problem, DNA-250C cannot fully charge the batteries. I want to analyse the battery, but the program writes that I would wait for a full charge. I left it to charge overnight, and it did not reach 100%. I charged the batteries in an external charger, the device says it is 100% charged. EScribe doesn't want to run the battery test anyway. Batteries 2 cells (Sony vtc6) have been in use for about a year. 1.thumb.jpg.0a813ab48878b6653364641c2113124f.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by StemDeath

.Batteries degrade over time and charges and have a life cycle.. It is recommended that batteries for a 250C be "married". In other words only used together as a pair.  You say the batteries are about a year old. Were the batteries always used as a "married pair in a device?  You might consider trying a couple of new ones to see if that helps

In looking at your screenshot, notice up at the top it shows both batteries at 4.18V Right now that's what battery analyzer believes to be 100%. You could (in the screen behind it) move that far left value down to 4.18 as being 100% so some light or theme message appears.

Totally off topic, and not related to this, you could also upgrade your version of escribe. Link in my signature.

• Like 2

20 часов назад, retird сказал:

.Batteries degrade over time and charges and have a life cycle.. It is recommended that batteries for a 250C be "married". In other words only used together as a pair.  You say the batteries are about a year old. Were the batteries always used as a "married pair in a device?  You might consider trying a couple of new ones to see if that helps

Batteries were purchased in pairs for use only together. There is also a pair of Samsung inr-25R, the result is the same.

3 hours ago, StemDeath said:

Batteries were purchased in pairs for use only together. There is also a pair of Samsung inr-25R, the result is the same.

Great...  You might just do a search in this forum for the CSV file for the Sony vtc6 batteries, You may find the CVS for them .  Upload the CSV ...  OR

You might find the CSV here as there are page after page of csv files....    https://www.stealthvape.co.uk/downloads/battery-csv-files-escribe/   and   https://www.stealthvape.co.uk/download-section/

You might save the current csv file first in case you want to reload it...

I find that some 250C can be a bit finicky to reach 100%. I have one that will reach 99% and will just trickle charge for a long, long time but eventually will get to 100% and the LED will turn green. With the CVS for the batteries I don't worry about only getting 99%.  Doesn't effect the battery usage...

I also have other DNA devices that do the same with single batteries...

• Like 2