So i have this problem with my screen

Sagan

about 2 weeks ago my screen of my paranormal started to make weird lines.

the mod kept functioning so i thought, the hell with it.

ofcourse like all things do, it got worse, where now at the point the whole screen has these lines and its flipped upside down, i allways use an external charger for my batts, never used the usb port for it, i also know for sure that my batts are ok.

i did screw it open ( i work as a smartphone repair tech so i had all the right tools ) unplugged the screen, cleaned it and put it back together but still the issue remains.

now my question is, is this a faulty screen or a faulty board?

ill post a picture of the screen as how it is now.

thanks for your reply

screen dna.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same issue. I also opened the whole mod and tried to see if it's ribbon cable. No luck, still upside down and with stripes. If it's screen issue than it can be easily replaced, but it might be the board itself which sucks big time.

Drone 250C.

120914325_626960447958312_7594793226272934892_n.thumb.jpg.9a6f5bc649369750443fc7a6597641d0.jpg

Edited by LuciferSam

As far as the screen being flipped/upside down, hopefully you've both verified that's not been set on the mod. Escribe -> Mod -> Mechanical. Last option 'screen is flipped'.

No idea about the lines. Replacement Screens are ~$12 and available all over the world.

1 uur geleden zei Wayneo:

As far as the screen being flipped/upside down, hopefully you've both verified that's not been set on the mod. Escribe -> Mod -> Mechanical. Last option 'screen is flipped'.

No idea about the lines. Replacement Screens are ~$12 and available all over the world.

Screen is not flipped in the software

• 2 years later...

Hey Sagan,

I can help with what worked for me. After applying a new service pack, I faced the same problem (flipped screen). I uploaded the default DNA theme (sort of a reset), screen appeared upright. I then tried uploading the faulty theme and everything appeared in good order. Hope it helps.