No taste on temperature control. Just empty. As if nothing was missing. Zero taste of liquid. Help to make the best taste.

Djini Biba

I turn on temperature control. FROM any liquid that I smoke. Taste is zero or nothing and there is no delicious taste. Just a bottom taste. Empty! The taste is empty.
Help solve the problem with taste on the temperature control. It's just not there!
I didn’t check the resistance of the mod! I don’t know how! And where to buy copper for testing on the site. ON aliexpress I found a Toko for (silver) polishing mehmod.
If you know on the aliexpress or fastchch website, tell me pliz!

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Or in the program, somehow I have not configured something or a profile.

I downloaded themes, but I don't understand them
316coil

For example, replay other topics
3-316ll-replay
2-ww-replay
1-replay-ww
where are the replays? on other topics?

Or is it because of the steam wizard with coils. I didn't download the 316l profile from there

I don't understand how to add coil to the wizard.

.Help me taste to make delicious on temperature control. It is not there at all there is just emptiness zero.

Безымянный 2.png

Безымянный 3.png

Безымянный 4.png

Безымянный 5.png

Безымянный 6.png

Безымянный.png

Besides the Snips that you posted, one of Device Monitor firing your coil would be most helpful,

Like this one:  Note that my temperature never reached the set temperature, if it had the wattage would have throttled down. 

Here the coil is firing at 45 watts for 1 second and then 35 watts.

Look and see if your hitting the set temperature and post your screen,

TC.JPG

How about describing your coil, wire gauge, the inside diameter and number of wraps. And is it a Clapton coil or similar? Your coil  has very low resistance. With resistance that low anything like bad connections at the 510 or wire posts can really interfere with TC working properly. Also a correct cold resistance reading is a must.    0.071 is really low, it that with 2 coils installed?

Probably your mod resistance is within an acceptable setting.

Your last image is too small for me to see, can you post another one using Windows Snippet?

That's a lot of mass you're trying to heat at only 28 watts. In straight watts, how high do you vape that build normally?

I'd set your watts in TC mode (profile) at that value, then adjust the temp to about 200°C to start

A snippet of Profile 8, and Device Monitor would be good after those changes (and unclick/deselect those 4 checkboxes below the graph portion)

Out of those last images the first was much better than the last 2 for me.

• Like 1

on the photo, click this or that! And then zoom through a magnifying glass with a plus or two fingers through the phone. Sorry, but yesterday I was tormented with photos and snychas. I can't even remove them! I smoke vat 24-59. Temperature 170-316C.  passes because of the taste

image.jpg

21 hours ago, dwcraig1 said:

Besides the Snips that you posted, one of Device Monitor firing your coil would be most helpful,

Like this one:  Note that my temperature never reached the set temperature, if it had the wattage would have throttled down. 

Here the coil is firing at 45 watts for 1 second and then 35 watts.

Look and see if your hitting the set temperature and post your screen,

TC.JPG

I noticed you.  the room temperature and the board are the same temperature. Maybe because of this I have such a problem. The numbers do not agree. Look and enlarge the photo. The difference is 20-16 degrees. And you have the same!

Титан выгорел моментально буквально 10 кусков черной ваты. Я использовал его впервые.
Вскоре появилось очень жжение. В теме использована обычная расширенная !. Replay-Titanium профиль. И вата сгорела

TWO coils. Without using a replay

Безымянный7.png

Edited by Djini Biba

• 2 weeks later...
On 28.08.2020 at 21:42, dwcraig1 said:

Помимо опубликованных вами фрагментов, один из Device Monitor, запускающий вашу катушку, будет наиболее полезным,

Как этот: обратите внимание, что моя температура никогда не достигала установленной температуры, если бы она была в ваттах, она бы снизилась. 

I downloaded a profile for titanium from Enjain and the cotton wool began to burn less. I sent it on and steamed with liquid. And without liquid! why there is very little taste and cotton wool burns. Look at the second photo when creating a theme, maybe there is a mistake what is wrong with the "replay" I did not measure the internal resistance of the mod. How can I measure it cheaply and at home if there are no tools? Very difficult, no tools

Безымянный титан.png

Безымянный титан 2.png

Безымянный титан 3.png

Безымянный титан 4.png

On 29.08.2020 at 15:44, Wayneo said:

Мое новое предложение - пойти посмотреть пару видеороликов на YouTube на доске / модуле DNA. У DJLSSBvapes довольно много, или рецензент на вашем родном языке. Вы получите лучшее базовое понимание. Я не собирался мучить вас.
Наслаждайтесь своим модом  : hand_splayed: 🎣

I’m Russian. I don’t know any languages and it’s bad for hatyabs to know English. It’s hard to milk. In my language, there’s not much about it. My guess is one video and then about the bottom 200.
Where is something like that, but where it is unclear and vryatli about the bottom 250s not where there is nothing

Я знаю, что нужно купить чистую медь и нарезать 510 специальным инструментом, но мне нечем зажать, а потом закрутить резьбу.

Otherwise, you can do it, make it easier and right?

Edited by Djini Biba

В 12.09.2020 в 22:59, Djini Biba сказал:

Я русский. Я не знаю языков и хатябам плохо знать английский. Доить трудно. На моем языке об этом немногое. Угадаю одно видео а то про нижние 200.
Где что то такое, а где непонятно и врятли про нижние 250с не где нечего

Лучше всего писать на родном языке, тогда иностранцы смогут использовать более качественные переводчики (при желании)

Насколько я понимаю, у тебя стоит дефолтная тема, она очень ограничена в возможностях, а проблема у тебя вероятно из за некорректного отображения комнатной температуры и холодного сопротивления. При такой мощной спирали 28 Ватт это ни о чем, вкуса  быть не может, на вскидку стартовать нужно хотя бы с 90 Ватт. Нужно установить тему в которой есть возможность ручной корректировки комнатной температуры и холодного сопротивления, не поленись, почитай статью

Печать.jpg

Я натыкался на эту тему как то давно.Почитал и щас почитал .Не много непонятно.

я делал проверку корпуса ,может я не правильно его делал и из-за этого ошибка (То есть фаренгейт не правильно выставил).термометра (нет (Я из графика брал его(разница постоянно 10-16 градусов фаренгейт(то меньше то больше)

я даже не понимаю какую мне выставить комнатную и холодную ,менять правильно.

либо у меня включен прехит или Панч Из-за этого горит ,чёрная .Хотя я его отключаю!Ну и окошка открыта Полностью у мода и атамайзера (холодный)Воздух на него холодный пока вата и Жидкость в Нутри остывает

сопротивления мода померить конечно нужно, где купить не знаю Медную чистую.

90 сгорит сразу и мощно.

Edited by Djini Biba

При термоконтроле вата вата не должна гореть при любой мощности, в этом и суть этого режима. Например у меня мощность термоконтроля стоит на стоит на 160, а мод использует 40- 45 ватт, при этом когда кончается жидкость мощность падает до 6- 8 ватт. Я бы советовал поэкспериментировать с режимом воспроизведения. Нужно выставить мощность примерно 40 ватт и сделать интенсивную но очень короткую затяжку (примерно 0.5 сек.), При этом длительностью затяжки необходимо добиться нужной температуры пара ( по своим ощущениям), мощностью нужно подобрать скорость нагрева, важно понимать, что при настройке воспроизведения не важна продолжительность затяжки,важно останоаить затяжку в тот момент, когда будет достигнута необходимая температура пара. Далее сохраняеш затяжку и тянеш в привычном режиме, мод будет поддерживать температуру и скорость нагрева как  в настроечной (сохранённой) затяжке.

И ещё одно, переключись из фаренгейтов на цельсий и не используй температуру свыше 238*С, если при такой температуре пар кажется слишком холодным, то нужно вручную понижать комнатную температуру, до получения правильных субъективных ощущений температуры пара( при термоконтроле), либо материал спирали слишком отличается от параметров заложенных в алгоритм эвольв и нужно корректировать холодное сопротивление вручную ( шаг регулировки 0.0005 Ом)