Escribe not working

Tambo

I have looked on reddit at other people’s escribe settings and decided to use them. As soon as I done this the pod had a harsh burn on the throat and tasted like burnt pod. This was for every setting (white,blue and red). I then decided to just put it back to default settings but every time I take a draw it still has the same burn on my throat and burn taste/smell. The burn on the throat isn’t a throat hit it’s literally just the smoke burning my throat I’m sure. Can someone please tell me if I am doing something wrong as the settings aren’t working. Unless I lower it enough that there’s no power at all it’ll just burn.

I forgot to add that I have done this already. I have used 2 other pods but I feel like whatever setting I put on is too powerful and therefore burning it instantly. It’s either too low that there is no flavour and I get no buzz at all. I am using 20mg nasty salt ASAP grape. 
I put it back to the default setting but it just burns instantly

16 часов назад, Tambo сказал:

Я посмотрел на reddit настройки других людей и решил использовать их.

Не существует настроек для атомизатора, есть только настройки для катушки, необходимо задать параметры катушки в калькулятор катушки, что бы понять примерно на какой мощности использовать Вашу катушку. При этом важно понимать поддерживает ли катушечный  материал  TC, по Вашим постам мне кажется, что Вы пытаетесь использовать режим TC но в мод выбран режим Watts

Печать.jpg

• 1 month later...