Clock and Date Useless on LVE Paranormal DNA250C

Buellbloke

Purchased one of the new LVE Paranormal DNA250C's in Blue Stabwood Effect, build date 09/12/2019. Have set the clock and date several times but now given up as it never remembers the time or date once the batteries have been removed. Is this a standard feature as not much of a feature if it doesn't work. Will see if can find a theme with no clock or date or grab something else to fit into my existing one created by DJLsb to replace them.

This happens on both my  Mirage 75C and Drone Squonker 250C.  But here's the thing...if the batteries are switched out quickly the devices will retain the clock settings.

OTOH, if the batteries are removed and not replaced in a timely manner (I've never actually timed the "cutoff") then the settings will be lost.  So it helps to have some fully charged spares ready to go when you do a swap. Give that a try and hopefully that will help.

• Thanks 1

On 2/8/2020 at 4:48 PM, TorturedZen said:

This happens on both my  Mirage 75C and Drone Squonker 250C.  But here's the thing...if the batteries are switched out quickly the devices will retain the clock settings.

OTOH, if the batteries are removed and not replaced in a timely manner (I've never actually timed the "cutoff") then the settings will be lost.  So it helps to have some fully charged spares ready to go when you do a swap. Give that a try and hopefully that will help.

In EScribe Device Monitor, when you connect the device it will update the time/date.... 

Some very usefull information chaps, always have fresh batteries to hand but can't say perform a swift process. In future will do just that and see how it goes. The Device monitor updating the date and time is cool as saves the hassle of manually having to perform it if my rapid battery replacement fails. Thanx a bunch people 😎

Edited by Buellbloke