Need how-to for screen replacement on drone 250c

Bombastinator

So I broke my screen on my lostvape drone 250c.  I have a working screen left over from my failed attempt to repair the broken screen on my vtx200 squonk (screw points in the case were just too fragile to be reassembled) thing is I can’t even figure out how exactly the drone comes apart so replacing the screen becomes difficult.  There appear to be screws at the top, but I have no idea if they even hold the thing together and I am reluctant to do exploratory surgery unless I absolutely have to.

any advice?

3 minutes ago, retird said:

I don't think a DNA200 screen will work on the 250C...... here is a link to the 250C replacement screen.....

https://www.evolvapor.com/products/dna250color

The vtx200 squonk actually uses the dna250C board.  So I’ve got the right part.  My problem is getting the drone250c apart so I can replace it.  That’s the bit I don’t know how to do.

3 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

The vtx200 squonk actually uses the dna250C board.  So I’ve got the right part.  My problem is getting the drone250c apart so I can replace it.  That’s the bit I don’t know how to do.

OK.....  you might google "Lost Vapes Drone 250C disassembly video"   I've seen disassembly videos of other drones (maybe one of those could be helpful.....

• 3 months later...