Triade: How to turn on/off stealth mode and power lock

mexus

Hello!
I just got my first DNA vape today - Lost Vape Triade

How do I enable disable stealth mode from the vape itself (tired all possible combination Power + UP/Down in normal and locked state - nothing worked).
I can enable stealth mode from Escribe - but this is not OK for me?

Also how can I lock the power settings? Like not having it change in my pocket?

Also is there a key lock or something.

Thanks!

I thought that article was probably not correct.  There is a stealth mode in the Theme I use with my 250C devices.  Here is a screenshot of one screen in Theme Designer.   So with the 250C you turn Stealth on and off from the menu. I think Stealth only works when firing the device as you need to see the screen to use the theme.  Here is another part of a reddit post I see:   Although they do have a lock. But the screen will light up in either case. There is a stealth mode, but it is only stealth when you fire it and not in the menu system. 

Untitled.thumb.png.e107add28d784ca8b692823397f34514.png

20 minutes ago, retird said:

So when you lock the device you can still adjust power???  

No when I press the fire button 5 times it gets locked and you cannot vape or change anything.

My questions are:
1. Enable/disable stealth mode from the vape
2. Lock the power setting in ON mode
3. Maybe lock all buttons in ON mode

6 minutes ago, retird said:

I thought that article was probably not correct.  There is a stealth mode in the Theme I use with my 250C devices.  Here is a screenshot of one screen in Theme Designer.   So with the 250C you turn Stealth on and off from the menu. I think Stealth only works when firing the device as you need to see the screen to use the theme.  Here is another part of a reddit post I see:   Although they do have a lock. But the screen will light up in either case. There is a stealth mode, but it is only stealth when you fire it and not in the menu system. 

Untitled.thumb.png.e107add28d784ca8b692823397f34514.png

Exactly I need it  to be in stealth mode when firing.
So I need a custom theme to do that? Can you give me a link for this one?

3 minutes ago, mexus said:

I am not versed in designing Themes but if possible  and if the functions you want are available for a theme they would need to be designed into the Theme.  You might look at the design of your theme and see if Stealth is already there.   

There are numerous Themes in the Downloads part of this forum where you can look at the screens and functions and choose the Theme you want.   I recommend you save your current theme before changing to another in case you want to go back to Lost Vape Theme.  Here is the link for 75C and 250C Themes:    https://forum.evolvapor.com/files/category/6-dna-75-color-250-color/

9 minutes ago, mexus said:

Thanks. That's what I've figured.
Hope I have time and nerves to develop my own :)

Since you saved the Triade Theme could you post it here so I can look at it.  I'd be interested in knowing what it can do.  May be helpful to aid in future questions asked by others.

@mexus Try a few different themes, and you'll find one that mostly fits with what you like. Use Theme Designer with that theme and others to see 'how' they did it. The 'Main Screen' is really the heart or 'meat and potatoes' of any theme. Many will take the theme they like and customize it further to match their needs, and give credit to the original designer if they decide to publish it here.

For now, just enjoy your mod :hand_splayed: