controllo temperatura 316L DNA 75

Matteo Galdi

DNA 75 ho creato un profilo come da allegato , sullo schermo  appare  off come se la box disabilita il controllo temperatura .

in monitoraggio non legge la temperatura.

Mi potete dire quale é il problema? Grazie

DNA 75 I created a profile as per attachment, on the screen appears off as if the box disables the temperature control.

in monitoring it does not read the temperature.

Can you tell me what the problem is? Thank you

profilo escribe.PNG

Sorry but I'm not understanding your problem.  Is it that your mod is switching from temperature mode to wattage mode as soon as you press the fire button?

Or is it some thing else?

Originally I thought it  was because you had "Temperature-Dominant box checked but decided I was probably mistaken so I the deleted my earlier post.

I'm including pictures of "Temperature-Dominant both on and off.

Temp-dominate  off.jpg

Temp-dominate on.jpg

11 ore fa, dwcraig1 ha scritto:

Sorry but I'm not understanding your problem.  Is it that your mod is switching from temperature mode to wattage mode as soon as you press the fire button?

Or is it some thing else?

Originally I thought it  was because you had "Temperature-Dominant box checked but decided I was probably mistaken so I the deleted my earlier post.

I'm including pictures of "Temperature-Dominant both on and off.

Temp-dominate  off.jpg

Temp-dominate on.jpg

yes my box switches from temparatura mode to mode eptenza as soon as I press the fire button

yes among the settings I selected dominant temperature but what happens is not normal
the screen of my box is like the second image, as soon as I press the boffone fire 
the writing with the degrees of temperature disappears and appears off
I will send you a video as soon as possible

thanks for the goodbye ciao matteo

Here I am using Device Monitor in EScribe. The cold ohms and live ohms are what I'm most interested in seeing. Note there is a change in resistance from cold to hot  around 18% or so.

If you are getting  a similar change in resistance and still jumping from TC to wattage then there could be a couple reasons.  

1. TCR value in not correct for the wire material.

2. Bad connection between the board and coil. 

Post a screen shot like mine, this was done with Windows Snipping Tool.

cold ohm and live ohms.JPG

19 minuti fa, dwcraig1 ha scritto:

Here I am using Device Monitor in EScribe. The cold ohms and live ohms are what I'm most interested in seeing. Note there is a change in resistance from cold to hot  around 18% or so.

If you are getting  a similar change in resistance and still jumping from TC to wattage then there could be a couple reasons.  

1. TCR value in not correct for the wire material.

2. Bad connection between the board and coil. 

Post a screen shot like mine, this was done with Windows Snipping Tool.

cold ohm and live ohms.JPG

Cattura.PNG

Res should never drop when you fire, either fitted the atty hot or have a connection or coil issue. I will repeat what I have posted elsewhere:

I get this with a clone Exocet in a clone BB, I override and lock the res to the min, then adjust the res value to  tune in the vape, too hot lower the res, too cool raise the res, with SS these adjustments are only 0.01 - 0.002 ohm at a time.  The board can't cure an atty with a inherent unstable  connection issue, but you can probably use this method to work around it.

Il 15/8/2019 in 17:27 , dwcraig1 ha scritto:

Try the material file. 

There is no change, are you sure it's stainless steel? That is how Kanthal or Nichrome would look.

Try the .csv that I'm including and post results again.

DNA200-SS_316L _Elite-SteamEngine.csv

Ti ringtazio per avermi mandato il materiale DNA200 SS316L , lo inserito in escraibe  e nella box ma il risultato era sempre lo stesso.  Allora ho fatto un'altra prova , ho cambiato atomizzatore  ho rigenerato un spped revolution  (non la versione 2019) ho posto più attenzione nella rigenerazione . Ho fatto 6 spire (non 7) di SS316L diametro 2 mm della UD  ho fatto una spira in meno  per distanziare  di più le spire e ho posto attenzione che non si toccassero.  Poi non so se ho fatto bene  ho fatto un paio di accensione  delle spire  prechè secondo me si stabilizzano gli ohm .  Ha subito funzionato e dopo varie prove con il  monitor di escraibe  l'ho settato con tredici watt e  ho posto il limite  a 250 gradi C senza preriscaldamento.  Nei prossimi giorni rigenererò una altra volta Strike 18 con la stessa rigenerazione se vuoi ti farò sapere.   Mi piacerebbe un  tuo commento a quanto scritto sopra se ho sbagliato qualcosa.  Ciao ringrazio tutti e a te dwcaig1

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...