croyleje

Adding new fonts to Theme Designer

I am hoping someone can help me out with this and it’s probably simple I just can’t seem to figure it out.  How do you add new fonts to theme designer?  I tried adding them to windows font folder but there not imported.  I was starting to think you can’t add fonts but I see custom themes that are using fonts that aren’t listed in the default list.  Any help or information or even ideas I can try would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jason

Of all the default theme fonts the one you want is not listed?   What font are you wanting to add?  

I want to add two right now the 8 bit font and a cartoon font.  There is obviously a way to do it or a workaround because there are themes with fonts not in the list.

11 hours ago, croyleje said:

I want to add two right now the 8 bit font and a cartoon font.  There is obviously a way to do it or a workaround because there are themes with fonts not in the list.

you add fonts to the windows font folder and they will automatically install , when you reopen theme designer that should be in the drop down list - occasionally windows will not recognise or read some fonts because of compatibility or the font size will not appear at all because they are not available in that size you want them to be in - try to download a similar or a different source to where you get the font from