Replay mode

Tj Roberts

Follow from the 2nd paragraph in this post from  @dwcraig.

Up earlier in that post is how you can check, but if it's still not working .............  

Post a printscreen of Device Monitor showing the live/cold ohm boxes ticked.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the 26 36 all kanthal and my replay worked for about 10 puffs then stopped. I too would like to know why this is not working. I have restored themes and reloaded the stock config ... Still no option to save the puff (again after about 10 puffs of it working). I have the drone 250c if that matters.

Replay will work with Kanthal or Nichrome coils only when there are numerous poor connections between the board and coil resulting in a resistance change due to voltage loss between the parts. Only TC wire is supported with Replay, Nichrome and Kanthal are not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 минут назад, dwcraig1 сказал:

Воспроизведение будет работать с катушками Kanthal или Nichrome только тогда, когда между платой и катушкой имеется множество плохих соединений, что приводит к изменению сопротивления из-за потери напряжения между частями. Replay поддерживает только провод TC, а Nichrome и Kanthal - нет.

Это абсолютно правильное мнение. 

Для того чтобы не продолжать дискуссию ни о чем, нужно понять, что Replay работает на принципах TC, по этому для проверки катушки попробуйте использовать её в режиме TC. Если катушка будет уверенно работать в TC, значит и режим Replay будет доступен.

Печать.jpg

• Like 1

• 10 months later...