Help me get the best info

Your mod has 8 individual profiles. No more, no less.
You need to really think how you vape to take advantage of that fact. For almost 4 years of using these, I have never thought of setting my profiles based on an attached atty. BUT that's just me. AND you're not wrong.

Pretty much the only thing you need your laptop for is renaming your Profiles (for what you're trying to do)

Personally (If I were you)
I'd be thinking what do all my atties have in common (like material type, or watts) 
Modify 1 or 2 profiles with commonalities and name them like Stainless Steel, or 50 watts (after setting them up).
Save those 2 profiles to your laptop.
Now on paper think about the atty you want associated by Profile number.
Go to each Profile and use the 'load' feature (of the 2 you previously saved). Rename Profile to your atty, and make tweaks to individual settings. Upload to Device

I hope you've watched a video or 2 beforehand about these mods.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@wayneo makes some good points.  Profiles should be set up the way you decide to use them.  No right/wrong way as long as they suit your needs.  I'm one of those guys that have 6 atty's and each atty is used only 1 way (always the same build) thus my profiles are set up by atty's. If I use a certain atty I switch to that profile.  Others use profiles differently.  Good luck...

@Wayneo, no mate I didn't watch any videos other than reviews of the device struggle to find any I can understand about the software. @retird I have 3 attys I use on rotation all with different wires for ohms, some single 0.35ohm ni80 a dual 0.14ohm ss both rdas a dual kanthal rdta 0.25ohm and occasional goon dual ss316 flat at 0.1ohm would love different profiles for each. That's all and I really struggle to get to grips with it due to various mental health issues, a little help that's all @Wayneo. Thanks @retird

3 hours ago, Wayneo said:

Your mod has 8 individual profiles. No more, no less.
You need to really think how you vape to take advantage of that fact. For almost 4 years of using these, I have never thought of setting my profiles based on an attached atty. BUT that's just me. AND you're not wrong.

Pretty much the only thing you need your laptop for is renaming your Profiles (for what you're trying to do)

Personally (If I were you)
I'd be thinking what do all my atties have in common (like material type, or watts) 
Modify 1 or 2 profiles with commonalities and name them like Stainless Steel, or 50 watts (after setting them up).
Save those 2 profiles to your laptop.
Now on paper think about the atty you want associated by Profile number.
Go to each Profile and use the 'load' feature (of the 2 you previously saved). Rename Profile to your atty, and make tweaks to individual settings. Upload to Device

I hope you've watched a video or 2 beforehand about these mods.

I didn't watch any tbh thought I'd get help when stuck especially here😭😭😭😭

11 minutes ago, Richieriotoffit said:

I didn't watch any tbh thought I'd get help when stuck especially here😭😭😭😭

We are trying to help the best we can but you should at least understand which way is up, and basic functionality. Hence the video comment.

At an hour and 20 minutes, it's long, but djlsb vapes has quite a few tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dvBpTm-FQM&t=183s

What I told you before must be done on escribe (PC).

Themes are the Wild West of customization. How in a theme is developer dependent. But,  How you do it in a theme has already been described to you at least twice within your 3 posts. If you're using the standard/default theme I'll answer for that one.

• Thanks 1

I'm using standard default theme I can't find different profiles on device screen is this coz I need to upload them from my laptop? I'll leave in peace then guys. As I said I'm struggling mentally for various reasons beyond my control. I'll get there in the end thanks for your help all the same

1 hour ago, Richieriotoffit said:

@Wayneo,@retirdhave 3 attys I use on rotation all with different wires for ohms, some single 0.35ohm ni80 a dual 0.14ohm ss both rdas a dual kanthal rdta 0.25ohm and occasional goon dual ss316 flat at 0.1ohm would love different profiles for each. That's all and I don't have that option on my mode so I presume I need too upload more profiles from escribe@Wayneo. Thanks @retird

I have an understanding guys I'm stuck as to finding another profile other than the presets for 316,430,ni,ti etc. I don't have any other screens that say profile1 profile2 other than on my laptop. I'm sure I did ask somewhere if I needed to upload from my laptop? My bad if I didnt