Not Charging Internally

colin_ab

I have a brand new device with a DNA250C board that will not charge internally. While I know it's better to charge externally, I am worried this may be indicative of a board issue, as I've also had a few issues with the ohms jumping from time to time. Occasionally it will begin to charge, but then cut off. This happens whether I am charging with my computer or through a plug in the wall, etc. I've both restored the device to defaults (to no avail), and performed USB Battery Recovery, but with no luck. Any help to enable charging on the device would be appreciated. Cheers!

Can you possibly post a printscreen while this is occurring, with the fields in the top left hand window box ticked. 

That printscreen will also show what version of the firmware you're running.

OR, just open a ticket with the Help Desk. Link in my sig.

3 minutes ago, Wayneo said:

Can you possibly post a printscreen while this is occurring, with the fields in the top left hand window box ticked. 

That printscreen will also show what version of the firmware you're running.

OR, just open a ticket with the Help Desk. Link in my sig.

See the attached image. I've also opened up a ticket with the Help Desk, but I am wondering if they would be willing to fix the issue as it is a custom device (Steam Rocket). Love the device, but I think there's an issue with the board).

Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 10.05.50 AM.png

5 minutes ago, colin_ab said:

....... but I am wondering if they would be willing to fix the issue as it is a custom device (Steam Rocket). Love the device, but I think there's an issue with the board).

We can't speak for the Help Desk, but with it being new, have you reached out to the Manufacturer? Surely they should have some sort of warranty for a custom device.
Have you tried different cables? AND I see what you're saying. 

9 minutes ago, Calvary_Creations said:

My last 2 boards have done this with multiple different cables. Even on a brand new anker cable. I sent the first one back and the replacement is doing it too. I have installed over 100 of these boards so I know its not an installation issue. 

Think it may have something to do with the battery contacts themselves/how it's wired? It seems to discharge just fine as the mod is functioning well enough, but charging is a nope.