Fire button not working

Sweets

Hi all,

I just received my first Lost Vape DNA go, (rookie to vaping). So I followed the instructions to a T but was unable to get the device working. Anytime I press the "fire" button it does nothing. No lights, no setting no locking/unlocking. If I press the bottom button, (white, blue, red), I can change the setting but still can not get a hit. I downloaded the escripe and went through the setting of the device. If I changed the hit to automatic I was able to use the device hit it through the software but no other way. Still, the fire button does nothing. Am I missing something? Does anyone have any suggestions? 

Thanks! 

Same.  Just got mine today and the fire button doesn't work.  With a pod on, pressing the adjust button just fires the pod nonstop until I remove the pod.  Hooked it up to EScribe and the device worked fine.  While watching the tutorial online, the device disconnected or something and it just started firing nonstop.  Had to disconnect from EScribe and remove pod.

Any help is appreciated.

*Just tried a different pod.  Same result.

Edited by mowaoutlaw

21 minutes ago, mowaoutlaw said:

Same.  Just got mine today and the fire button doesn't work.  With a pod on, pressing the adjust button just fires the pod nonstop until I remove the pod.  Hooked it up to EScribe and the device worked fine.  While watching the tutorial online, the device disconnected or something and it just started firing nonstop.  Had to disconnect from EScribe and remove pod.

Any help is appreciated.

*Just tried a different pod.  Same result.

I would try messing with the device setting first. See if the hit is set to button activation or automatic. If that doesn’t work, then I dunno. I submitted a ticket and they I’ve mailed out my device for repairs/replacement. Sorry you’re having issues as well. It seems they released a post that says a lot of their devices are bunk due to the motherboard.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I just received my first Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250c.  Was so excited to test the temp control operation.  Put in 2 fully charged 18650's. Attaching my tank to the mod the device started to auto-fire. Without my pressing the fire-button !  Changed the tank - same story.  Burnt 3 coils btw.   

Any opinions - is the fire button in short circuit or is it on the side of DNA board ?

I hope Evolv will help with warranty although I'm from Europe ?

Thanks Retird, 

it took 2 months to receive the device from China, they were not proffessional, would not listen to my arguments although filled in the claim, sent the photos and even a video, exposing myself to auto-firing device heating up the tank instantly....  

So, there is a principal who should know to settle it better I suppose.  Prefer to deal with the USA or UK rather than the Chinese who can hardly write a few English words.  It costed me a lot of my nervs. Dissappointed, but that's how it is.

I'm just surprised to see how many problems there are with this "one of best" vape boards.  If this is one of best then....    Sorry, have bought 7 mods until now, all of them working perfectly. The  most expensive one is the Paranormal and - I'm only loosing my time and money on it.  

Truly Disappointed.   Would not advise the purchase to anyone if I only went to read all the problems people have with DNA's.