MTL Vape Settings

mr_soul

Hello People,

It's been a while I'm using Lost Vape Triade  250C and I love the device as in overall but I'm strongly wondering that, why I can't find the appropriate settings for higher ohms specifically MTL vaping? I also have other single battery cheaper mods which satisfies me more than this high tech mod. I'm disabling everything and selecting the same wattage also trying all other settings punch and etc but still no luck at all!

For instance, I also like to vape with Aspire 1.8ohm nautilus 2 coil atomizers, I've tried everything but it's producing weak vapes for this kind of fancy device.

I've upgraded the device to SP.38 early framework. I think there are some improvements on this area but still not enough!

All advises are welcome.

Thanks,

3 hours ago, mr_soul said:

I also like to vape with Aspire 1.8ohm nautilus 2 coil atomizers

Does the resistance displayed for the coil match (or really close) what your other mods show? Using just pure watts on your Triade at the same value as your other mods should give you the same vape experience. 

Punch would cause a stronger vape not weaker, but not good to use on any of the mods for a straight up comparison between 2 mods.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

You cant compare ferrari and toyota. And same go for dna and your other mods. I wape on dna 250c and kayfun 5 & prime and dont have problem. That the reason why you paying such a high price. Also i think no you cant expect from most others devices to have same configure to dna. Reason is simple while all other say/clame/show you on display your settings,actuall watt they deliver can be something diffrent but that not gona happen on dna. Im no expert by enymean so dont get insult cose that not my attencion. Hope you understan what im trying to say and sry for my english

15 hours ago, noxtradamus said:

You cant compare ferrari and toyota. And same go for dna and your other mods. I wape on dna 250c and kayfun 5 & prime and dont have problem. That the reason why you paying such a high price. Also i think no you cant expect from most others devices to have same configure to dna. Reason is simple while all other say/clame/show you on display your settings,actuall watt they deliver can be something diffrent but that not gona happen on dna. Im no expert by enymean so dont get insult cose that not my attencion. Hope you understan what im trying to say and sry for my english

I can compare ferrari and toyota as long as their primary usefulness is common. That is the very same for the mods.

Main problem is dna very complicated and pretty much stucked between full automatic and high level detailed configurability.

I no longer have this problem because I'm using my dna primarily just for DL. I'm using my old simple mods for MTL vaping. That's my solution until I get better software for my device for mtl setting.

On 2/11/2019 at 4:30 PM, mr_soul said:

I can compare ferrari and toyota as long as their primary usefulness is common. That is the very same for the mods.

Main problem is dna very complicated and pretty much stucked between full automatic and high level detailed configurability.

I no longer have this problem because I'm using my dna primarily just for DL. I'm using my old simple mods for MTL vaping. That's my solution until I get better software for my device for mtl setting.

Well in the end its up to you what you gona do or compare 😕