Who makes Evolv based mods these days?

VaKo

My Vapecige DNA 250 box has died (any battery I install rapidly becomes unbalanced and won't charge any more), and I'm looking around to see what options are on the market for a replacement. What confuses me is no one seems to make DNA based mods any more aside from Lost Vape or a handful of firms like Rebel whose products are about twice the price I was paying a year ago. Nothing on the China market either. Have I missed something or is the only way to get a DNA based mod the DIY route these days?

There's also a new Vapcige, Thinkvape Finder (2&3 battery), MadModder I believe, JacVapor Scotland.

Around my area I'm now seeing mainly unregulated squonk mods, or high nic pods out the ying yang. I'm using my BB as a mtl box at 3x my regular nic when running around.

There were a lot more single battery DNA75 mods to choose from. With the DNA75C board it seems the Chinese have balked at the higher price of the board. It’s been about a year and there are very few inexpensive mods using a DNA75C. I bought a Mirage long ago, it was over $100,  not many other choices even in that price range. There are of course high end expensive mods, and some more choices if you squonk. I can only assume it’s the price of the board, I have many Chinese DNA75 mods, and they were very affordable. I’ll just keep using the Mirage with single 21700 batteries. It’s too bad, I was hoping there would be more choices out there for non squonkers, in single batteries. I won’t buy any HCigar products, so I rule that one out.