Gothic DNA2C/DNA75C by copyman

Hi guys,

I just got my Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C and wanted to load the Gothic theme from copyman on it. I get the error message in escribe "Failed to upload settings. Out of space"

What am I doing wrong? Maybe someone knows what to do or can give advice.

Many thanks and keep on vaping.

Edited by hellraiser_lux

If you load the themes into Theme Designer you can check the size of them by clicking on "Space Used" on the toolbar.  His Gothic theme uses 94% of the off-board memory and 97.5% of the on-board memory--I'm surprised it will load on any DNA mods considering what I've been finding out lately.  His "simple" theme is a bit smaller (at 87.8% & 98.3% respectively) so you might try loading it.  That's still much bigger than the theme I'm currently working on and I can't get mine to load for the size, so it might not work either.  Never hurts to try, though  🙂

18 hours ago, hellraiser_lux said:

I’ve already tried both gothic themes - the “normal” one and the “simple” one. The results were the same - “Out of space”.

In working on my theme, I have discovered a way that you should at least be able to load it.  Download the Theme Designer, if you don't already have it, and open the theme you want in it.  Now go through all the screens and delete the ones you won't use.  Once done, select "Upload Theme" from the Theme Designer software. 

What I have discovered is that the number of screens, more precisely the number of "actions" on them, takes up more space than the display items and formatting--getting rid of unnecessary screens should lower the space requirements enough to let you install it.  Just remember not to save it, or to rename it if you do, so that you can have the original available in the future should you need it...

I had a different problem, I got some 317l wire in and went to remove the ss430 profile to add the 317l profile, said out of space, on both finder and paranormal. I had gone an installed another theme but that theme had no way of enabling and disabling replay on the theme so I created a screen for it and an icon to lead to that screen, no matter what the icon would not become highlighted and others with the same conditions did. So I came here to get the "light" version, the lock screen sequence programming does not even work in the them so I deleted that and I had created a link to the about screen since that was lacking too, deleted that aswell. now the theme is working.