I have yet to find an atomizer Replay does not work on...

Coyote

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got my paranormal dna250c and so it doesn’t work on a falcon with f1 coil, a Valyrian or a uwell nunchaku. Kind of a bummer because I know for sure at least one of those uses a section of non resistance wire to the actual coil and that should be sufficient I thought for replay. Not gonna run around town buying coils / tanks to find one that works lol

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 5:19 PM, DMAN said:

Just got the Hugsvape Lotus RTA and it doesn't work.

I should edit this post.

The atty is working fine now that I understand Replay better. The coils I was using at the time had a Kanthal core. They worked on another DNA mod because I had allowed dubious coils.

The Lotus is actually a pretty sweet atty with a restricted lung hit.

2 hours ago, dandiele said:

Just got my paranormal dna250c and so it doesn’t work on a falcon with f1 coil, a Valyrian or a uwell nunchaku. Kind of a bummer because I know for sure at least one of those uses a section of non resistance wire to the actual coil and that should be sufficient I thought for replay. Not gonna run around town buying coils / tanks to find one that works lol

Replay will only work with TC wires. In a fancy coil, the core needs to be a TC wire.

Right, I had just seen in a video we’re evolv mentioned it works with most combinations of wire and that since most sub ohm tanks use non resistance to connect to the actual coil be it kanthal or whatever that it should still work in that combo. It doesn’t appear to however at least on the coils I mentioned. I’m not really sure though of the coil wire used in them so not sure if it should be working. On the falcon you can clearly see in the coil a short section of thicker wire going to the actual coil 

• 4 weeks later...