Jump to content

whats going on dna 250c???!!!


a_sane3
 Share

Recommended Posts

whats going on with dna 200c every day new kind of error first can not unlock then battery drain and then temp protect even iam on watt mod and every thing is ok!!!

and last error check atomizer i use different atomizer same issue when all these problem will be solved ?? because right now my mod is useless even it is only two month old

i contact the technical support no body answer 

could some one give us any info 

:((((

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With all due respect, have you watched any videos on these mods? You take a highly customizable device, where others are allowed to create an inteface for YOU to use, and it can become very easy to sorta get lost. 

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I have never seen a temp protect error in watt mode.

What technical support did you contact?

What are your current issues? (Did you by any chance use the search feature here for your problems), or look through the datasheet for official explanations?

Edited by Wayneo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Wayneo said:

With all due respect, have you watched any videos on these mods? You take a highly customizable device, where others are allowed to create an inteface for YOU to use, and it can become very easy to sorta get lost. 

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I have never seen a temp protect error in watt mode.

What technical support did you contact?

What are your current issues? (Did you by any chance use the search feature here for your problems), or look through the datasheet for official explanations?

Thank you for reply 

1- i did not use any customizable themes still mine is defult.

2-i see videos otherwise i did not use any of of these customizable options iam just using watt mod and replay mod with ss coil

first issue the device can not be unlocked then then after reboot the battery drain then i reboot temp protect last issue check atomizer and the issue not with the atomizer because i try many many of them.

and one more thing now when i try to reboot it gave me hard reboot issue 

and about whos support you contact i contact evolv and open three tickets do you want there no.?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Wayneo said:

Is this still the case?

Your current lock/unlock sequence can be seen here.

After that, or either way, can you post a Device Monitor full printscreen.

lock_unlock.PNG

i know mine was fffff i press 5 times fire it does not unlocked plz dont try to make me uggly....

and what about check atomizer ?

this is my last issue

plz tell me how to solve it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have you talked to the manufacturer?

Giner Vaper gives you a 6 month warranty. Given the number of problems, this could be an assembly problem and have nothing to do with Evolv.

Get it fixed or replaced by Ginger and move on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2018 at 4:33 AM, ajoe said:

Have you talked to the manufacturer?

Giner Vaper gives you a 6 month warranty. Given the number of problems, this could be an assembly problem and have nothing to do with Evolv.

Get it fixed or replaced by Ginger and move on.

no body reply :(((

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In that case, if you are in the U.S., here is the phone number: 562-998-8068

If that doesn't help, I would be wanting my money back from wherever I purchased.

You could dispute the charge with your credit card company based on the company not fulfilling their warranty obligation.

Good luck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/29/2018 at 10:33 PM, ajoe said:

In that case, if you are in the U.S., here is the phone number: 562-998-8068

If that doesn't help, I would be wanting my money back from wherever I purchased.

You could dispute the charge with your credit card company based on the company not fulfilling their warranty obligation.

Good luck.

thank you

the problem is iam not a us residence

the problem is i buy the mod from vapor dna and they say you have to contact ginger vapor because there warranty only 45 days and when i contact ginger no body answer

    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 7/30/2018 at 11:28 PM, a_sane3 said:

thank you

the problem is iam not a us residence

the problem is i buy the mod from vapor dna and they say you have to contact ginger vapor because there warranty only 45 days and when i contact ginger no body answer

    

Did you resolve your issue yet? Why are they asking you to contact Ginger Vapor when you said you own a Boxer Box mod? Shouldn't you be contacting Boxer instead?

Furthermore, could you please clarify which issues you are still experiencing so I can assist you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...