• 3 weeks later...

Hi! @TNT0305

I tried messaging Lost Vape, and I'm still waiting for a reply. No confirmation or anything. What I did was, removed the hinges totally and just open and close the batt door manually. I hope you get your mod's batt door replacement soon.😊

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine in today.  Its only the little black "slidy" piece (which is all I needed...it took a little extra pressure than you'd normally use to slide out the original piece, but that's all I did -- just slide it out). 

Where it connects at the hinge was *slightly* different than the one my particular Paranormal had.  It had some little tabs on 2 sides.  On the 3rd side (on the the end of the thing), the original had the tab, also.  I was able to just take some snips and remove the "extra" tabs.  After that, wham, bam and done.  Thanks Evolv!

(sorry for the lack of pictures, but I already have it all together)

• Like 1

On 8/23/2018 at 12:20 AM, TNT0305 said:

Where it connects at the hinge was *slightly* different than the one my particular Paranormal had.  It had some little tabs on 2 sides.  On the 3rd side (on the the end of the thing), the original had the tab, also.  I was able to just take some snips and remove the "extra" tabs.  After that, wham, bam and done.  Thanks Evolv!

Just came on herre to say thanks to the OP and dwcraig1 for this thread and link to evolv helpdesk, and evolv for their fantastic support! Raised a ticket 2 weeks ago and replacement part promised straight away. Arrived yesterday (shipped to UK).

For anyone finding this thread, had the same issue as TNT0305 with the tabs on the side, but easy enough to resolve as stated (see pic). I found getting the (very tiny) screws back in the hardest bit, but that's as much about my eyesight as anything else.

Thanks again evolv - fantastic customer service! 

20180829_141605-2.thumb.jpg.f670755f12a3df4cb1d4320e5aea4d12.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dang I've read too many problems with the Paranormal, I hate to go with 2 more Therions because of the battery issue. Is there another DNA75C that has the looks of Lost Vapes stuff but is a little more durable. LV must have a lousy CS dept. I have never had a problem with my old Therion after chewing through 4 battery wraps.

• 6 months later...

Thanks guys, I just received the replacement part from Evolv, and like others have said I had to snip of the two extra tabs to install it. A huge thanks to Evolv for sending me this part, a fantastic company, that earns their business and cares about customers. Really exceptional.

• 7 months later...

The battery door broke off my Paranormal DNA 250C yesterday.  I was hopeful to see others getting parts support here.  When I contacted Evolv through the above link as others have, they basically told me I'm out of luck, no parts available.  Try the reseller or something.  Yeah ok... 

Just venting

20191206_232432.jpg