Where to buy Lost Vape Triade 250c

Zak2017

Hi,

I have the Think Vape Finder 250c. But I want a lost vape triade 250c. I looked around and saw that lost vape triade 250c is on preorder on a few websites. However, some websites have been known to keep some items on preorder for a very long time.

So, why don't we dedicate this thread for sharing websites that actually have them in stock when they become available. 

Please share 😊

Here a few ones that have it on preorder:

https://vapesourcing.com/lost-vape-triade-dna250c-mod-300w.html

https://www.urvapin.com/lost-vape-triade-dna250c-300w-tc-box-mod.html

https://www.wetvapes.com/lost-vape-triade-dna-250c.html

https://eciggity.com/lost-vape-triade-dna250c-300w-mod/

I cannot recommend VapeSourcing as a vendor - I have purchased from them about 20 times, and had quality issues with three of the products they sent me, all shrink wrapped items.  They did not respond to emails until called out on social media, and only then offered compensation or replacements.  You can do better

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Who has ordered from Element or any other retails? Did they fix the battery door on the retail one with no gaps when closed with batteries installed? I know on some reviews the door had a gap when installed with batteries. Just curious if this was fixed with retail versions.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2018 at 5:00 AM, maximumsport said:

Who has ordered from Element or any other retails? Did they fix the battery door on the retail one with no gaps when closed with batteries installed? I know on some reviews the door had a gap when installed with batteries. Just curious if this was fixed with retail versions.

Thanks

Yes, have ordered from Element with problems.

Yes, the battery door is fixed. I run a rotation of VTC6, HG2, & 30Q without any gaps.

8 hours ago, ajoe said:

Yes, have ordered from Element with problems.

Yes, the battery door is fixed. I run a rotation of VTC6, HG2, & 30Q without any gaps.

Sorry for the typo: That should have said "Yes, have ordered from Element without problems."

Why do I keep stepping in to the same pile of shit over and over again? 2 years ago I bought Triade DNA200 from VaporDNA for $150. 6 month later it stopped reading the batteries. Sent the mod to Evolv, got it back with confirmation it was not the chip. Tried getting ahold of LV - dead air. No customer service. At all. Since then Triade DNA200 has been collecting dust on my stand with its fancy leatherette battery door. Bought Drone - had been working fine so far but leaking juice off the feeding tube/line like a motherfucker. Now I bought this Triade DNA250c... Battery door has only 2 magnets so it's not staying secure with the chassis, 510 pin pod is not secure - once the atty is screwed in I can wiggle it back and forth... 

I mean, why am I so stupid that I keep buying this overpriced Chinese junk? 

Edited by slash1981

13 hours ago, slash1981 said:

Why do I keep stepping in to the same pile of shit over and over again? 2 years ago I bought Triade DNA200 from VaporDNA for $150. 6 month later it stopped reading the batteries. Sent the mod to Evolv, got it back with confirmation it was not the chip. Tried getting ahold of LV - dead air. No customer service. At all. Since then Triade DNA200 has been collecting dust on my stand with its fancy leatherette battery door. Bought Drone - had been working fine so far but leaking juice off the feeding tube/line like a motherfucker. Now I bought this Triade DNA250c... Battery door has only 2 magnets so it's not staying secure with the chassis, 510 pin pod is not secure - once the atty is screwed in I can wiggle it back and forth... 

I mean, why am I so stupid that I keep buying this overpriced Chinese junk? 

It sucks to hear you are having such problems with the top notch brands. Bad luck maybe? I'm wondering if others have a similar problem with the Triade 250c

25 minutes ago, Zak2017 said:

It sucks to hear you are having such problems with the top notch brands. Bad luck maybe? I'm wondering if others have a similar problem with the Triade 250c

Chinese manufacturing can't be top notch by default. If you want top quality - you buy German, Greek or USA made mods.