Please help me find a 4S Battery

iambyrdman

I'm looking for the largest 4S battery I can find for this box:

Inside dimensions: 117.4mm x 61.7mm x 35.8mm

Click here for the eBay listing from Alpintech....

I'll never need 400 watts but I want 4 cells pushing lower wattage for better delivery.  And beside, I have the room!  This will likely be an around the house Vape as big as it will be.

This is what it looks like so far.  Looking for Ideas for Art also.  I got the unfinished for that reason.  I'm an Artist by nature I guess you'd say.  Look at the table it's on :rollseyes)

Thanks in advance, you gays are awesome!  I looked to see if Evolv has any back in stock but don't see the listing at all now.  You know they own an RC company on the same property, right?  Their brand is hard to find.  Must be hard for them to find too!

2018-06-09 11.23.33.jpg

2018-06-09 11.24.08.jpg

6 hours ago, retird said:

What are the net available dimensions of the box left for the battery now that you have the switch and 510 installed?

105x47 now minus the 510 and fire button.

4 hours ago, KMac said:

I used this in my N1 it fits in there well but I did change out the wiring on the battery though/ 

That's spec is 187 and I only have 105 left.  N1 must be a tall box

5 hours ago, Wayneo said:

If you use the hobbyking site, you can put in min and max dimensions as well as 4S etc., and it'll bring up what will fit

Sweet, didn't know.  Thank you!

2 hours ago, KMac said:

correct Dimensions: 106x35x41mm we have the same size box

I went ahead and ordered the same one.  I've only ordered from them 1 time.  Seems like it was about a week delivery.  This one says it's coming from Hong Kong, figured they all did, or close...

Thanks for the help, I appreciate you!

5 minutes ago, iambyrdman said:

I went ahead and ordered the same one.  I've only ordered from them 1 time.  Seems like it was about a week delivery.  This one says it's coming from Hong Kong, figured they all did, or close...

Thanks for the help, I appreciate you!

It should do you well and since you picked up the same one here is the discharge profile I did on mine.   

Turnigy Graphene 2200mAh 4S 65C.csv

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, KMac said:

the leads were were a little long and heavy gauge wire so by me changing them out made for a better fit in the box IMO you might be able to get away without changing them

Alright thanks. Do u know if it’s possible to wire a 3s battery into a 4s connector in case I wanna use a 4s battery later?