Replay saved- Playing- Check atomizer Warning

angealvape

Hi guys,

I am using DNA 250C since yesterday and I got only one issue, while replay sometimes works perfect (I am using the 316L) sometimes it does not fire and on screen there is error message "check atomizer". When I let it sit for a couple of seconds it starts working again as if it needed to cool down. Is that a correct funcionality - I mean you cannot chainvape on it?
Anyone had that issue and knows what might be causing it?

I had the same thing happen with claptons as well. it was dual 24 g ss316l core with 32 g a1 wrapper spaced coil. Honestly, I figured it was my build and didn't feel like messing with it, so i went to a singled wire spaced dual coil build with just ss316 and it's been great. To test if it was the coil i built, the atomizer or something else, i ordered some coilology ss16 complex coils try on this atty. For me, craftsmanship of my coils may be the issue. I am using the vandy pyro rdta. But on my themis, with the same coil setup but built when i was a bit more patience, i dont notice any issues. Coils should be delivered today or tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes, but i strongly suspect it's the coils i built.

Edited by cs1981
spelling

ok, I changed the coils to another company ones. 
Now I have a question - so the ohm goes .1 to .15. So those temp sensing coils. 
as per the replay it self, when you're looking for your vape - does the Save Puff option appear to you after each and every puff even when you chainvape or it has to be set when the coil is at its' lowest ohms.?

I purchased my paranormal DNA 250C a few days ago and I am getting exactly the same problem after having my build in my dual coil Blitz Enterprises Intrepid RTA for only a couple of days.

I am using Coilology SS 316L Tri Core Fused Clapton Coils 3-28/38, ID 3mm at 0.33ohms

It has been working SORT OF OK using replay, however I have to say that when recording at 80W which is the perfect hit, setting it to Playing results in a much more aggressive and hotter vape than it was when I was recording, which I found quite bizarre. I ended up having to record at between 5-10W lower than I needed to be to get a similar vape in play mode.

I actually moved to Coilology coils as I was experiencing similar issues with a difference in Record / Play when using Doctor Coil stainless steel claptons on my OBS Crius 2 Dual Coil.

Anyway, I could live with that until today when it now fires for about a second and then comes up with Check Atomiser in the display.

Any advice would be very much appreciated as I am now going to have to revert to Watts mode which is a bit disappointing as Replay was the main reason I invested my hard earned pennies in the Lost Vape Paranormal.

Simon

Edited by smlemmon

• 5 months later...

did anybody find a way to fix this?

because i'm experiencing the same issue with my paranormal 75c. it works perfectly fine in normal watts mode until i try to use replay where i can save my puff and if i'm trying to play it it always just says check atomizer. With my therion 75c same rda, same coil, same resistance, same watts it works just fine

please anybody help me...

• 1 month later...

I just picked up a used rebel squonk dna 75c, on watts I am having no issues that I've noticed, when I "save puff" on replay though I am getting "check atomizer" warning a lot of the time. I remember reading somewhere a while back that an update is available for this as others have had the same problem ... I cant find anything other than this thread about it but it doesn't address a fix.

I'm certain it's not the rda as it occurs on everyone I have, with different coils and wire.

Thanks in advance if someone could help me out.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb 1shootist:

I just picked up a used rebel squonk dna 75c, on watts I am having no issues that I've noticed, when I "save puff" on replay though I am getting "check atomizer" warning a lot of the time. I remember reading somewhere a while back that an update is available for this as others have had the same problem ... I cant find anything other than this thread about it but it doesn't address a fix.

I'm certain it's not the rda as it occurs on everyone I have, with different coils and wire.

Thanks in advance if someone could help me out.

Most likely your device is reading ohms too high or too low

Compare the resistance of different attys on your dna mod and any other mod. If this really is the problem contact evolv or the manufacturer of your mod. I fixed this problem myself on my Paranormal DNA75c but i don‘t know how to fix this on your mod so you shouldn‘t try yourself.