Paranormal DNA 250C Newbie Thread

Dally

My DNA 250C isn't properly connecting to Escribe, im just being asked permanently to check the cable, the device says its accepting 5v from the USB.
Did not work on either of my PC's.  Both of my Paranormal's are doing this.
Any help please?

Im still getting the Escribe Notification of "No compatable USB devices are connected,  please connect one to continue, if it is already plugged in the cable may be loose so try re plugging it in".
Are there Hardware drivers installed through Escribe or are they separate, thanks a lot people :D

This notification is weird because the mod itself says its taking 4.5v or 5v charge via usb :/ 

any helps? 

Edited by Dally

Just now, Dally said:

Im still getting the Escribe Notification of "No compatable USB devices are connected,  please connect one to continue, if it is already plugged in the cable may be loose so try re plugging it in".
Are there Hardware drivers installed through Escribe or are they separate, thanks a lot people :D

Does your PC make the USB device plugged in noise when you attach it?  If not, you may be using a charge only cable.   Your Escribe should look like this when you open it if you have downloaded and installed the one from the link above.

dna.png

Hi Mates,

got already 2 Paranormals 250c. Pearl Fish and Grey Kevlar. The LED Show's Yellow On the Pearl Fish one and is always on in the Menue or.... By Vaping change it to Purple.

The LED on The Kevlar one is off and its only on by pressing Fire Button. show's Purple too.

Why the hell is my LED on the Kevlar one Off?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...