Paranormal DNA250C

RobFisher

The first DNA250C landed in South Africa today! I have to say after using the Paranormal in Replay mode for the day the hype is very real and this is most certainly a game changer for the industry. The Paranormal is really well made and the DNA250C appears to be working perfectly! I can wait to upgrade all my DNA75C mods!

DNA250C 003.JPG

DNA250C 005.JPG

DNA250C 012.JPG

4 hours ago, sykesy13 said:

Hi there

What is your mods internal resistance set at when it came to you. Thanks in advance

0.04 is standard i think.

DIY it, short the 510 out (google search how) set the internal res to 0.00, then use atty analyser, then input that data.

Edited by Doyle4

59 minutes ago, Doyle4 said:

0.04 is standard i think.

DIY it, short the 510 out (google search how) set the internal res to 0.00, then use atty analyser, then input that data.

2 hours ago, RobFisher said:

Where do I find that out @sykesy13? My coil is a SS Framed Staple Akien at 0.195Ω

You have to hook it up to escribe. My paranormal was .004

• 2 weeks later...

My old HCigar VT133 mod shipped with what I believe were Evolv default case thermals. I was unable to run the thermal setup for some reason, but after changing these settings to what other users (here on this forum) determined were optimal, the vape performance was much better. Hoping that better manufacturers are providing the proper settings, not just slapping together a mod with the minimal effort required. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2018 at 12:02 AM, sykesy13 said:

Hi there

What is your mods internal resistance set at when it came to you. Thanks in advance

The default internal resistance set in the Paranormal 250C is 0.004.  I zeroed my Paranormal 250C out and checked with a copper plug and it is actually 0.005; not a big difference but worth mentioning.

Cheers,

Grumpy