Therion 75C BF Problem.

Doyle4

Hello,
Got my self the Therion 75C BF, but I'm having problems, not sure if its latest Escribe (latest early SP9) Firmware 1.1

If i change the colour of the led, it does not save the adjustment, always stays red.

Other problem I am having is, I have to restore the device every time I hook it up to Escribe, I'm constantly getting Curves must be strictly increasing error, once I have re set up the device the exact same as it was, it works fine, Hook it back up to Escribe and the error happens again. I have saved the profiles as one tutorial said to do and hasn't helped.
Any ideas?

Thanks

8 minutes ago, Doyle4 said:

I'm constantly getting Curves must be strictly increasing error, once I have re set up the device the exact same as it was, it works fine, Hook it back up to Escribe and the error happens again.

Another user had this same issue yesterday. He found that by running escribe as an administrator solved the issue. YMMV. Please do report back either way.

Welcome :hand_splayed:

Have you tried to change anything with wires/material, or battery?

Edited by Wayneo
Curves error. Slightly different

Hmmm, before trying on Windows ............

So you can connect and do a restore which should be checking the validity of the configuration.

Without making any changes at all ... can you then disconnect and reconnect without any errors, can you 'upload settings to device' without the error ? IMHO, if your answers are yes, it could be in what you are changing.

Just for giggles, have you tried using the default evolv theme with your changes? 

1 hour ago, Wayneo said:

Hmmm, before trying on Windows ............

So you can connect and do a restore which should be checking the validity of the configuration.

Without making any changes at all ... can you then disconnect and reconnect without any errors, can you 'upload settings to device' without the error ? IMHO, if your answers are yes, it could be in what you are changing.

Just for giggles, have you tried using the default evolv theme with your changes? 

Can connect and download settings perfect, can upload settings fine... I have found what is causing the problem, but cant figure out why it is causing the issue.
When i change the profile from say Watts to Ni80, then connect to escribe and try and upload, the error happens, but i haven't tampered with the wire profiles at all.

The mod is currently using DJSlabs theme, I have just been told by someone else to try the default and see what happens, thats next :)

thanks for your time on this @Wayneo

1 hour ago, Doyle4 said:

When i change the profile from say Watts to Ni80, then connect to escribe and try and upload, the error happens, but i haven't tampered with the wire profiles at all.

Hey @Doyle4 just an FYI, Ni80 is not a temp wire, and as such you should only be using watts/power. But from your info, there's a dip (lower value) in that material profile. Personally, I'd just trash it.

Edited by Wayneo
Pretty sure it's not a theme issue at this point.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Wayneo said:

Hey @Doyle4 just an FYI, Ni80 is not a temp wire, and as such you should only be using watts/power. But from your info, there's a dip (lower value) in that material profile. Personally, I'd just trash it.

I dont use it in temp mode :) I just use the wire profiles for the wire i use :)

DNA200-Nichrome_N80_(A)-SteamEngine.csv