75C vs 75

harrisrafi

Hi Guys. New to this forum and a newbie to DNA devices. I have got a Lost Vape Therion 75C (squonk type) and Vape Man Steam Engine 75. Build is 0.09 ohms Ni 200 single coil.

When running of Nickel Profile the 75 works as it should be. But the 75 C is burning out with hard dry hit. I tried to check the difference and I noticed that I can select "Temperature dominant" under the setting in profile in 75 and 250 ( I have Paranormal 166), but couldn't find that in 75C. Not sure if that is normal as the even at 10W with 600F, the coil gives very dry hit

Could some body please help how to select temperature dominant in 75C. Appreciated

thanks  

I understand that "Temp Dominant" only has to do with whether the temp or the wattage is dominant on the display and changes with button pushes.  In Temp Dominant you can change the temp setting and in Non-Temp Dominant you can change the wattage. On the 75C the theme design dictates the ability to change temp or wattage manually..  

Dry hits usually have to do with wicking, poor connectivity, wrong temp/wattage/preheat, and etc. settings.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, retird said:

Dry hits usually have to do with wicking, poor connectivity, wrong temp/wattage/preheat, and etc. settings.  

All those are important, not just your wicking. Do you normally vape at

2 hours ago, harrisrafi said:

10W with 600F, the coil gives very dry hit

with your other mods and reach temperature?